When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

We’re never getting independence. The clusterfuck that is Brexit will put most folk off any constitutional change for decades emoji29.png

Because making peoples lives horrendously bad always results in the status quo? 

2 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

Does anyone know where this phrase recently originated from?  I heard it for the first time within the past 2 weeks, when a woman from Inverness said it on LBC radio.  Genuinely shuddered when I heard it and hoped that it was a one off phrase the caller made up.  

First I heard it was from Ross Thomson about a fortnight ago also. He attributed it to Boris. Clearly some PR firm somewhere has come up with it.

Does anyone know where this phrase recently originated from?  I heard it for the first time within the past 2 weeks, when a woman from Inverness said it on LBC radio.  Genuinely shuddered when I heard it and hoped that it was a one off phrase the caller made up.  

I remember it (or something like it) from a good few years ago being used to describe either our Olympic rowers (Sir Steve) or an Aussie team (when said with an Australian accent, it sounds closer to foursome)

ETA - scratch that. It was the oarsome foursome.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oarsome_Foursome

I feel like an outsider in that I want an Independent Scotland and will campaign again just like I did last time on behalf of Scottish Greens but I don't want the referendum right now? Similar to Donald Trump, there are still people in Scotland who could watch either a Tory government or a Labour government literally shoot a Scottish person and still not vote for independence.

We need the situation to get worse. The appointment of Johnson has been an eye-opener for some, but we need more.

2 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

I feel like an outsider in that I want an Independent Scotland and will campaign again just like I did last time on behalf of Scottish Greens but I don't want the referendum right now? Similar to Donald Trump, there are still people in Scotland who could watch either a Tory government or a Labour government literally shoot a Scottish person and still not vote for independence.

We need the situation to get worse. The appointment of Johnson has been an eye-opener for some, but we need more.

Can you be a bit more specific in terms of who they are shooting? It could win my vote.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Is it not a bit of an open secret that someone else writes his column and gets him to say "Aye that's what I woulda written"?

Not that that makes it any less cringey

Most likely.  The guy's as thick as mince, as his numerous appearances on Off The Ball will attest.

All waffle. Theresa said now's not the time. Boris says no now and forever. It will continually be no. They know they will lose so there will be no indyref2.

That's right folks....NO INDYREF2

So we are to be denied democracy.

Time to think.

Scotgov must seek clarification in the courts.

Are we a founding constituent or colony.

This must be settled legally.

Only then can we move forward.

I see Frank McAvennie has written in his column that Boris Johnson might turn out alright and surprise people and the SNP won't get a bounce at all.
Big game changer here lads IMO.

McAvennie is a piece of shit homophobe.

He’ll appeal to Sun readers.

15 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Frank McAvennie has written in his column that Boris Johnson might turn out alright and surprise people and the SNP won't get a bounce at all.

Big game changer here lads IMO.

No surprise that a man closely associated with wasting his talents in London while doing a load of coke and rattling anything willing is being backed by Frank McAvennie.

Is it not a bit of an open secret that someone else writes his column and gets him to say "Aye that's what I woulda written"?

Not that that makes it any less cringey

That’s true for almost every red top “celebrity” columnist.

But I too would like to subscribe to Macca’s monthly newsletter for all my populist leaning reactionary viewpoints.