When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The earlier points regarding the SNP & their campaigning, whilst valid, is missing the point slightly I feel.
Independence is the goal of the SNP, but after that’s achieved, largely the slate will be clean & the party will splinter. At least that’s my hope. The YES campaign should be all encompassing, and certainly not SNPcentric.
YES needs to attract support from all spheres to carry us over the line, as much as it sickens me, that has to include soft no Tories & Labour. Alienating any political persuasion, age group, ethnic origin or religion is just plain stupid.
Saying that, all those fat orange rangers fans can f**k right off.
The main has to be to get enough clout during and post indy to marginalise far orange Rangers fans until they leave Scotland and return to the UK which they love, despite being the most loathed part of the entire population.... The overweight, Scottish working class.

They and the UK deserve eachother. Lets make it happen.

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Fucking bullshit.

I've just turned 70 - voted Yes last time and will vote Yes next time. 

Why don't you set up a poll asking the over 60s (of Scots born and bred) how they voted last time and how they intend voting next time.

As for the older you are the more likely you are to retain a sense of Britishness... 

I've never heard so much fucking crap. 

You may be 70 now and you may have voted yes, but I bet you don't say a thing to your fellow residents at the home who all voted naw.

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

What are the numbers of EU nationals in the country? Think they voted largely NO to maintain EU membership last time. LOL

236,000 I think. Split 136,000 No to 100,000 Yes. So assuming every one of them was Yes this time and they hadn't all fled out of the British isles thats about a 3.7% swing away from No, based on the 2014 result.

Fucking bullshit.
Why don't you set up a poll asking the over 60s (of Scots born and bred) how they voted last time and how they intend voting next time.
As for the older you are the more likely you are to retain a sense of Britishness... 
How did you get a vote if you lived in England?

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Fucking bullshit.

How did you get a vote if you lived in England?

I've only been here for 18 months.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Stuck with the same carer who has good days and bad days.

You don't get free buses down there?

Yes, I believe you can, but I suspect they are probably jam packed full of boring old BoJo/Brexit supporters.

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Yes, I believe you can, but I suspect they are probably jam packed full of boring old BoJo/Brexit supporters.

FFS how wrong can you possibly be?  My 17 yo gets the bus to school in the Tory County of Bucks and her choice each morning is an Enoch Powell mask or a Churchill mask.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

FFS how wrong can you possibly be?  My 17 yo gets the bus to school in the Tory County of Bucks and her choice each morning is an Enoch Powell mask or a Churchill mask.

Aye....

It's grim oop here in't north, mate.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Are you still in Henley-on-Thames?

Nope.  Still South Bucks.  Still trying to decide between Amersham, Aberdeenshire and EH7 as the nicest places to live in The UK as, of course, I have no axe to grind.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope.  Still South Bucks.  Still trying to decide between Amersham, Aberdeenshire and EH7 as the nicest places to live in The UK as, of course, I have no axe to grind.

Oh dear, that's a shame.

Not seen anything in Govan you like the look of?