When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

The more things drag, I doubt we’ll get a section 30

SNP/Greens may be forced to campaign on UDI platform next holyrood election....

Never thought it is a position I would support but needs must.....

If a general election is forced using SNP votes to scupper a hard Brexit, at least for the meantime, there will be plenty in England ready and willing to see us fuckoff.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If a general election is forced using SNP votes to scupper a hard Brexit, at least for the meantime, there will be plenty in England ready and willing to see us fuckoff.

Possibly but I doubt that will translate to whatever c**t is PM giving us the nod 

Just can’t see it 

A GE in October would be great, SNP would hoover up 50+ seats but even then I doubt they’d transfer us the necessary powers 

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Irrelevant, they don't get a vote.  And no British govt will ever be anything other than utterly demented in its opposition to Scottish independence, as they need our natural resources.  Our oil is the number one most valuable thing the UK has.

It's quite pathetic that the next PM could actually go on the News and tell Scotland to go f**k itself. Tell Scotland it's full of the biggest shower of moany, sponging wasters and still 40% of the country would vote to stay in the Union

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

It's quite pathetic that the next PM could actually go on the News and tell Scotland to go f**k itself. Tell Scotland it's full of the biggest shower of moany, sponging wasters and still 40% of the country would vote to stay in the Union

Worryingly true.

20 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

That could very well be true, but as long as the other 60% vote to leave, I'll be more than happy.

:)

49 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Rangers fans and old duffers worried about their pensions probably would make up the 39.9% of that 40%.