When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

No current or past MP has been in her employment.

The article says "former staff members". It doesn't make clear whether they were her own staff members. Or just staff members of the House of Commons.

6 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

If I was going to be a vocal part of a campaign to get people to be more civil to each other I would simply not bully anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it will be next year. Nicola today.

There will be another Scottish independence referendum and I will make a prediction today that Scotland will vote for independence and we will become an independent country just like Ireland, and the strong relationship between our two countries now will become even stronger soon.

I want to see Scotland having the choice of independence within this term of the Scottish Parliament, which ends in May 2021, so towards the latter half of next year would be when I think is the right time for that choice.

Interesting aside from outgoing MEP David Martin in his resignation speech...………….

Mr Martin predicted the UK will no longer exist unless a "flexible and imaginative" Brexit solution is found for Scotland.

The former charity worker also said he could not rule out voting in favour of Scottish independence in a second ballot after the Brexit result.

Mr Martin had campaigned against Scotland leaving the UK in the 2014 independence referendum but said he could change his mind if backing a Yes vote was the best option for securing the country's links with Europe.

I did a bit of door knocking for the SNP this campaign and came across an absolute melter who was coming out with that.

Reminding him that we'd be going absolutely nowhere until we got the result that we wanted was tremendous fun. 

Phil's content was mildly amusing when it had dugs in it. Some of the stuff he nicked from yer auld da's Facebook page was also quite funny in a 'so bad, it's quite funny' way.

The recent stuff is absolutely dreadful, the quality is dropping faster than Scottish Labour's vote share.

Interesting aside from outgoing MEP David Martin in his resignation speech...………….

Mr Martin predicted the UK will no longer exist unless a "flexible and imaginative" Brexit solution is found for Scotland.

The former charity worker also said he could not rule out voting in favour of Scottish independence in a second ballot after the Brexit result.

Mr Martin had campaigned against Scotland leaving the UK in the 2014 independence referendum but said he could change his mind if backing a Yes vote was the best option for securing the country's links with Europe.

That's 2017.

Did he say something similar in his speech?

Can't wait until the permaseething BritNats keep us in this shambles of a union again.

Edited by Gaz