When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Phil shows the contempt that some Unionists hold for our devolved Parliament - my own mother is just like that - doesn't think there should be one.

No surprise that she is also an ardent Brexiteer.

I've given up trying to speak politics with her because she has swallowed every Daily Fail lie hook, line and sinker.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Phil shows the contempt that some Unionists hold for our devolved Parliament - my own mother is just like that - doesn't think there should be one.

No surprise that she is also an ardent Brexiteer.

I've given up trying to speak politics with her because she has swallowed every Daily Fail lie hook, line and sinker.

Does she claim she’s a “proud and patriotic Scot” though? I’ve found that a lot of those who hate absolutely anything and everything that suggests Scotland has any kind of national identity other than British/English often seem desperate to trumpet how proud and patriotic they are (a variation on the “I’m absolutely definitely positively not racist but those filthy darkies, frogs, and dagos should piss off back to the jungle” fig-leaf we see from ... well, racists.) 

Funny, but some of the London commentariat see the sence of indepenence for Scotland. This from the FT.... :guns

http://archive.fo/6ExaF

Scotland’s first minister and leader of the Scottish National party is preparing for a possible second referendum by mid-2021. Ms Sturgeon may be a touch impatient. She is also essentially right.

Scotland was promised parity of esteem — a fresh political settlement to shift more decision-making from Westminster to the Edinburgh parliament.
The pledge was forgotten as soon as the votes were counted. Without so much as token consultation with the Scottish government, Mr Cameron marched ahead with his ruinous plan for a referendum on EU membership.

40 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Another cracker - these are the natural party of government right?

I doubt many people could stay awake for the entire Perth & Kinross Council's Scrutiny Committee meeting. 

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I'd assume SNP office staff, but unsure. Dents her ambitions a bit.

Perhaps the whole idea of badly worded articles like these are to make you draw false assumptions?

It could be several Labour or Tory MPs who have quite simply had their arses handed to them.