When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The patter from Mundell and Leonard in response to this is outstanding. I particularly enjoy the bit where Sturgeon is using her office to further the interests of her party rather than her country, uttered by someone who works under Jeremy Corbyn.

f**k me.

2 hours ago, RGV said:

I wish that little Krankie c**t would f**k off and stop pretending it's for the good of Scotland.

Her and her fuckwits just want her their place in history as the ones who broke the union, they couldn't give a shit about the population.

Who has to live with the consequences when it all goes tits up? Not them, that's for fucking sure.

Genuinely thought you were talking about Jimmy Krankie for a moment here and was wondering what this had to with independence.

Genuinely thought you were talking about Jimmy Krankie for a moment here and was wondering what this had to with independence.

The actual Krankies live in Devon these days so it’s not going to concern them greatly

And while that gag was never great before it’s become completely redundant now that Ruth Davidson is the poster girl for unionism

I wish that little Krankie c**t would f**k off and stop pretending it's for the good of Scotland.
Her and her fuckwits just want her their place in history as the ones who broke the union, they couldn't give a shit about the population.
Who has to live with the consequences when it all goes tits up? Not them, that's for fucking sure.

e2d9ad3e71071cc20238faecf432752f.jpg

26 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The actual Krankies live in Devon these days so it’s not going to concern them greatly

And while that gag was never great before it’s become completely redundant now that Ruth Davidson is the poster girl for unionism

Tbf he did say

41 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

2 minutes ago, The Chief said:

We've had two major referendums in this country within the last five years. Nicola Sturgeon refuses to abide by the outcome of either. Her arrogance and pig headedness is breathtaking.

Thought pigs heads were a Tory trait.

3 hours ago, RGV said:

044A21D4-811D-4086-B0BF-399FFC7A0DD2.gif

6 minutes ago, The Chief said:

We've had two major referendums in this country within the last five years. Nicola Sturgeon refuses to abide by the outcome of either. Her arrogance and pig headedness is breathtaking.

So you saying we should stick by the result of a referendum where the remain side was guilty of breaking spending rules?

35 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Your lads have already had their arses felt by Patriots lately, I'd sit this one out boss.

shitwine.png

34 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So you saying we should stick by the result of a referendum where the remain side was guilty of breaking spending rules?

Yes. Remain had the advantage of £9million+ worth of leaflets that were outside of official campaign expenditure. I think that more than covers any advantage that Leave may have gained through their overspend(which the Electoral Commission was partly responsible for).

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
46 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Another one out the woodwork

Another "one" of what out the woodwork?

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why are yoons so incredibly angry?

What are yoons?