When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Comments on the BBC article are as expected.

PS, in terms of the UK's balance of payments, North Sea Oil is absolutely huge. The prospect of losing that would see a similar, if not greater hit, to the value of GBP as we seen post Brexit vote.

PPS, for the reason above, please vote for independence. All the debt I carry is in GBP and it would be borderline worthless if Scotland voted Yes. This would please me immensely.

Never thought what would happen to personal debt if we went independent. Hmmm... 

I wish that little Krankie c**t would f**k off and stop pretending it's for the good of Scotland.

Her and her fuckwits just want her their place in history as the ones who broke the union, they couldn't give a shit about the population.

Who has to live with the consequences when it all goes tits up? Not them, that's for fucking sure.

PS, in terms of the UK's balance of payments, North Sea Oil is absolutely huge. The prospect of losing that would see a similar, if not greater hit, to the value of GBP as we seen post Brexit vote.
PPS, for the reason above, please vote for independence. All the debt I carry is in GBP and it would be borderline worthless if Scotland voted Yes. This would please me immensely.
So pension funds would be worthless as well?

2 minutes ago, RGV said:

I wish that little Krankie c**t would f**k off and stop pretending it's for the good of Scotland.

Her and her fuckwits just want her their place in history as the ones who broke the union, they couldn't give a shit about the population.

Who has to live with the consequences when it all goes tits up? Not them, that's for fucking sure.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, RGV said:

Brexit??????????????????????

Excellent.

5 minutes ago, RGV said:

:lol: Pleasing.

6 minutes ago, RGV said:

Yep, nothing is tits up at the moment, it's  all going well ..................

5 minutes ago, RGV said:

Image result for gammon

5 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
57 minutes ago, Ross. said:

So pension funds would be worthless as well?

Depends on what the pension is invested in. Most will be likely be relatively unaffected, asset prices, particularly on stable, large cap stocks, will see their GBP price inflated as companies deal in so many currencies as it is, and will likely be hedged against any drop. Anything that is mostly cash based would be most at risk in the scenario I paint.

In my particular case though I earn in CHF and the debt is in GBP, so if GBP drops then the value of the debt drops. Not a certainty, of course, but more than likely.

The state of this makes me happy.

19 minutes ago, RGV said:

^^^ Prefers his political leaders to be more nonce protecting.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Translation: we expect to lose our pro-independence majority in holyrood.

Always have felt thats the natural boundary for asking the question anyway. 

29 minutes ago, RGV said:

Better Together out of the starting blocks in record time with a fairly convincing argument there.

17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Translation: we expect to lose our pro-independence majority in holyrood.

Touch and go on that one. I think right now it was more about getting a bit of momentum created again, which has been seriously lost while everyone gets stuck into Brexit.

Would definitely say that it's a "Now or never" moment as far as Scottish independence goes.

35 minutes ago, RGV said:

lmao.jpg