When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

41 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Loves Scotland so much that he doesn't even live there. You're as bad as the Wings over Scotland nutter who lives in Bath. 

Lots of folk love Scotland and don't live here hence why we have a fucking tourist industry you complete frothy jizzing cock. 

3 hours ago, edinabear said:

Loves Scotland so much that he doesn't even live there. You're as bad as the Wings over Scotland nutter who lives in Bath. 

The problem with ultra-nationalists is that they don't understand the concept of liking a place other than where they live.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

In counterpoint most ultra yoons seem to highly dislike where they live

Not surprised, I'd hate to have me as a neighbour and I'm quite nice really.

Like you, I'm currently domiciled in England, with family on both sides of the border, but I'm prepared to give this undertaking :

As soon as a date for Indyref2 is announced I will make sure I am living in, and registered to vote in Scotland  on that date.

Assuming  a win for yes I'll be more than happy to make my move back to Scotland permanent and will look forward to consider myself, not just Scottish, but also a proud European.

Britain can go and f**k itself.

And what if a vote for No, can Britain still go f*ck itself? You’re playing to the gallery on here it’s clear, nothing else. You moan like f*ck on P&B constantly about where you live in England and continually disparage your townsfolk. You contribute nothing but complaints about where you currently reside, reckon they’ll be f*ckin glad to see you leave, I know I would.

58 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

And what if a vote for No, can Britain still go f*ck itself? You’re playing to the gallery on here it’s clear, nothing else. You moan like f*ck on P&B constantly about where you live in England and continually disparage your townsfolk. You contribute nothing but complaints about where you currently reside, reckon they’ll be f*ckin glad to see you leave, I know I would.

Britain can always go f**k itself. But thanks anyway for being such a ray of sunshine.

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

What a fucking state to get yourself into :lol:

Tbf is it not Burnley he lives? If so its already too late.

What a fucking state to get yourself into :lol:
I find myself musing that, over most of your contributions Jupe, such an angry wee gnome.
Imagine the flip side, a guy from Burnley living in Falkirk posting similar on a regular basis. You don’t think he’d get short shrift on here? Hmmmm

4 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I find myself musing that, over most of your contributions Jupe, such an angry wee gnome.
Imagine the flip side, a guy from Burnley living in Falkirk posting similar on a regular basis. You don’t think he’d get short shrift on here? Hmmmm

This complete shambles is founded upon English exceptionalism, and as Johnboy quite rightly points out, Burnley is part of that nationalist debacle, so I don't think you have a substantial point at all.

The state of this.

11 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Johnboy isn't moaning about Burnley because it's English, he's moaning about it because it's a leave voting place with a nasty vibe. The idea we'd all dogpile on an Englishman doing this in Falkirk if it was the same as Burnley is silly.

Yoon logic doesn't compute like that.  "Hates England" is what they're lifting from all of this.  Democratic deficit doesn't feature.