When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Lex said:

303 pages since I last checked this thread, and absolutely nothing changed since then.

‘ BUT BREXIT1!!1!2! ‘

Nope, still voted no, still would vote no.

Tub thumpers gonna keep tub thumping and slapping each other’s backs in that comfy echo chamber though, of which this sub forum is part.

Good. In the meantime, the rest of us will get on with it.

So no matter how inept or incompetent the Westminster gov/t gets you'll always be quite happy to have them making decisions for you?

^slapping each other’s backs in the echo chamber.

No one that you need to listen is listening guys, but keep talking to each other.

Hopefully it will help you deal with it all a bit better.
You still for voting yes after the EU referendum result you hypocritical fanny ?

You still for voting yes after the EU referendum result you hypocritical fanny ?

Getting me mixed up with someone else?

I’m 2 wins from 2 in referendums since 2014, absolutely delighted with both results. How’s your record?

I’ll be sure to check back in this thread in a few months, and skip another 300 pages of you lunatic moon howlers taking turns to howl.

No one outside your circle jerk is reading guys, no one cares. Keep influencing each other though. Keep going deeper into that rabbit hole you’re all in.

I’m 2 wins from 2 in referendums since 2014, absolutely delighted with both results. How’s your record?

I’ll be sure to check back in this thread in a few months, and skip another 300 pages of you lunatic moon howlers taking turns to howl.

No one outside your circle jerk is reading guys, no one cares. Keep influencing each other though. Keep going deeper into that rabbit hole you’re all in.
This attitude kind of confuses me,a football sub forum,with different people,whose only link is being football fans,discuss politics,yet is referred to as an "echo chamber". Why don't you join in, and try and influence some to your way of thinking?

1 hour ago, Lex said:

So we won't hear from you again for a few months? Cool sound.png

Weren't you the one crying that you'd consider voting yes now after the leave vote ?

Must have mixed it up. Oh well you like to back control as long as its for London Tories with no plan. Good on you.

40 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I’ve been cautious for a couple of years now but f**k it, bring it on 

If Scotland can’t return a Yes vote now admist all of this shite then we don’t deserve to be a proper country 

Heid first 

That's where i'm at now tbh.

The softly softly argument falls down for me on the basis that once, and to quote the SNP manifesto, "we're dragged out of the EU against our will", and everything that has went along with that, we still aren't prepared to vote Yes then i'm afraid i don't think we'll ever vote to be independent.

As I've said quite often the issue isn't when Sturgeon calls a ref, the issue is what transpires after Maybot says naw.  There needs to be a ground swell of support for Yes, either in polling or a snap election to really force the issue otherwise we're stuffed I think.

33 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

That's where i'm at now tbh.

The softly softly argument falls down for me on the basis that once, and to quote the SNP manifesto, "we're dragged out of the EU against our will", and everything that has went along with that, we still aren't prepared to vote Yes then i'm afraid i don't think we'll ever vote to be independent.

As I've said quite often the issue isn't when Sturgeon calls a ref, the issue is what transpires after Maybot says naw.  There needs to be a ground swell of support for Yes, either in polling or a snap election to really force the issue otherwise we're stuffed I think.

The problem I think as well is that only one side is really running a campaign when it comes to elections. 2017 was basically the Tories just running their own anti independence campaign and a lot of vote consolidating and doing OK because the opposition weren't really playing the same game.

Another Holyrood election is difficult as the way the parliament is structured means there's always the risk that weird arithmetic can skew it. I don't really see another route though as there's just not the power to do anything elsewhere. I think it is possible to win it decisively with the right campaign but the worry is still that it doesn't mean that Westminster has to do anything. It could be good ammunition down the line though.