When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Imagine getting outraged by that. Some people need to calm down. I'd rather be a ref in an old firm match and give a dodgy penalty than criticise the SNP on social media.

There's one who does both tbh.

I'd be much happier for Unionists to criticise the SNP if the levelled the same ire at Labour and the Tories etc for their faults. 

Child abusers, criminals and insufferable c***s inhabit the red white and yellow tories yet you would think they were saints given the amount of stick the SNP gets online. 

Those in glass houses and all that eh. 

3 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Imagine getting outraged by that. Some people need to calm down. I'd rather be a ref in an old firm match and give a dodgy penalty than criticise the SNP on social media.

There are three things you can't criticise in Scotland on social media - Celtic, Rangers and the SNP.  If you do, expect a tsunami of idiots.

18 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

There are things you can't criticise in Scotland on social media - the SNP.  If you do, expect a tsunami of idiots.

You're nothing but a yoon, brit nat quisling who would far rather take tory food banks and illegal labour wars over a benevolent and altogether nice Nicola consensus

39 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Quislings nowadays. Oh My! You Scottish Nationalists are certainly touchy these days.

Your life must be one big cringe. You'd throw one of your own kids in front of a bullet to protect that old privileged hag.

58 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I find it fascinating that people look at someone like Sturgeon, a fairly bland and inoffensive politician, and think “she is literally Stalin.”

It's more about the fall out with an earlier leader than any similarity between the individuals. I thought it was quite good.

Sturgeon is bland and inoffensive but the SNP put the Bolsheviks in the shade when it comes to party discipline. The Bolsheviks spent 30 years arguing about everything under the sun before Stalin got fed up with it. The SNP has North Korea levels of being on message.

Does anyone have any thoughts on who takes over from Sturgeon?

It's more about the fall out with an earlier leader than any similarity between the individuals. I thought it was quite good.
Sturgeon is bland and inoffensive but the SNP put the Bolsheviks in the shade when it comes to party discipline. The Bolsheviks spent 30 years arguing about everything under the sun before Stalin got fed up with it. The SNP has North Korea levels of being on message.
Swinnie is the only Holyrood one up to the job.

Could be blackford though if the leader can be in Westminster.

Definately not Mackay though.

Salmond comeback if he gets cleared of any wrongdoing.

41 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Angus Robertson or Humza Yousaf could be a good shout as he would have lots of experience by then and is well liked