When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though Scotland voted in favour of the EU I think that is down to the Scottish - mainly Labour & snp voters - affinity for subsidies. There is still no legal route for sepref2 until a section 30 order. The English subsidy is big medicine to Scot Labour. Even the UKtoEUtoUK backhander is big medicine to the natprat tendency. Most normal Scots will still side with the UK. The docile Scot will not be so easily led this time. Remember the natprats don’t have the stars aligned, unlike the generational sepref.

No, you didn't. You wrote this opinion piece, were called out on it, and answered calls to substantiate it with moronic questions.
When you out yourself as a thick troll expect to be treated as such.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

No, you didn't. You wrote this opinion piece, were called out on it, and answered calls to substantiate it with moronic questions.
When you out yourself as a thick troll expect to be treated as such.

Even though Scotland voted in favour of the EU I think that is down to the Scottish - mainly Labour & snp voters - affinity for subsidies. There is still no legal route for sepref2 until a section 30 order. The English subsidy is big medicine to Scot Labour. Even the UKtoEUtoUK back hander is big medicine to the natprat tendency. Most normal Scots will still side with the UK. The docile Scot will not be so easily led this time. Remember the natprats don’t have the stars aligned, unlike the generational sepref.

That is the post that the chump dived out the airplane without a parachute for. I don't ask any questions in it. The clue is the absence of "?s" What are you on about dunderheid?

6 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Bankrupt. Emergency bail outs from the world bank, planned power cuts etc.

Them were the good auld days......according to the Brexit mob.

That was after we joined the EEC (as was).

We also had power cuts and the 3 day working week after we joined the EEC, too. Although we also had the power cuts before we joined, too.

5 hours ago, new kyd in town said:

Even though Scotland voted in favour of the EU I think that is down to the Scottish - mainly Labour & snp voters - affinity for subsidies. There is still no legal route for sepref2 until a section 30 order. The English subsidy is big medicine to Scot Labour. Even the UKtoEUtoUK backhander is big medicine to the natprat tendency. Most normal Scots will still side with the UK. The docile Scot will not be so easily led this time. Remember the natprats don’t have the stars aligned, unlike the generational sepref.

I don't understand this post. Perhaps that's a good thing.

2 hours ago, new kyd in town said:

ffs even Dublin claimed to be the second city of empire.  Were Glasgows slum worse than Calcutta?

I know we've had a lot of immigration from the sub-continent, but I didn't realise the complete infrastructure of a city had migrated. Impressive stuff!

21 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I know we've had a lot of immigration from the sub-continent, but I didn't realise the complete infrastructure of a city had migrated. Impressive stuff!

I didn't realise that the chumps didn't know that Dublin claimed to be the second city of Empire. So did Bristol, Liverpool and Manchester, but the chumps were ignorant of this. I was merely suggesting that the Blackhole of Calcutta might have been worse than Glasgow slums. Seem you didn't know this either.

What a bunch of chumps:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My views on independence changed because the EU referendum confirmed how irrelevant Scotland is in the Union.

It's that democratic deficit that needs to be addressed.