When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This. 

The last campaign showed how soft the No vote really is - I think there's still a soft underbelly if their promises last time round are put under close scrutiny. The demographic split of the Yes-No vote also means, to put it bluntly, that there will be more dead No voters than dead Yes voters.

Please, you and all the other Scottish Nationalists, please believe this. 

Please, you and all the other Scottish Nationalists, please believe this. 
I didn't vote Yes last time round, I will next time.

And I'm not alone - we were sold a lie regards EU membership. The whole Brexit process has underlined how little the Tories and Labour care about the contribution of the devolved governments to the whole process.

If anything you need to ask yourself why the so-called unionist parties are acting the way they are towards devolved governments? As far as I can see they are the ones who have damaged the Union and undermined any notion of a working union.

25 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I didn't vote Yes last time round, I will next time.

And I'm not alone - we were sold a lie regards EU membership. The whole Brexit process has underlined how little the Tories and Labour care about the contribution of the devolved governments to the whole process.

If anything you need to ask yourself why the so-called unionist parties are acting the way they are towards devolved governments? As far as I can see they are the ones who have damaged the Union and undermined any notion of a working union.

Away you go. If Scotland voted Yes, Scotland would have been outside the EU. That is what that was.

The UK is not exactly showing itself as the best version of itself, but 20 years, since UK devolved from 1 into 4 parliaments,  isn't really a long time. 

The UK is a solution to the problem of the British Isles.  I will give it time. The UK has meant the people living in the British Isles have been able to get along, and live, rather than just fight.

Edited by Jambo99

Away you go. If Scotland voted Yes, Scotland would have been outside the EU. That is what that was.
The UK is not exactly showing itself as the best version of itself, but 20 years, since UK devolved from 1 into 4 parliaments,  isn't really a long time. 
The UK is a solution to the problem of the British Isles.  I will give it time. The UK has meant the people living in the British Isles have been able to get along, and live, rather than just fight.

The British Isles?

I think you are forgetting that is actually the two countries of the UK and the Republic of Ireland?

4 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

Words spoken from the heart I think.

Indeed a good old British heart of solid oak.

Spoiler

Like the heid

Nah...a couple of years yet. No need tae jump the gun.

Let all the furory settle down and folk will be less election weary and apathetic....plus....the grim will have done with a few more greedy aulds.... the economy will have tanked and lots of nawbags will really be suffering. (yes I know along wi the rest of us :()

But that will be the time.

23 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'll be happy to see it happen as soon as the polls indicate that more would vote Yes than No.

If indyref2 is lost we might as well put the issue to bed ad infinitum.

We're not miles away from 50% going by the majority of polls. 

When Cameron called the EU referendum Remain was in the lead in the polls.

Labour are desperate for a GE yet lag behind in all polling I've seen over the last few months.

Maybe we're being a bit too cautious?   The SNP have a "day of action" this Saturday. They will target 50,000 voters for their views on independence. The findings of that could determine if we should go for indyref2 in the near future