When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Braveheart wasn't on and TS addressed this later saying technical hitch kinda scuppered it but defended the right to show it stating his fav film Spartacus isnt a docudrama but more in the spirit of a causes, which I think is fair enough.

Brings to mind The Birth of a Nation though. I'd rather have The Great Sink Robbery myself. After checking it was actually called That Sinking Feeling, so maybe not right for the moment.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Brings to mind The Birth of a Nation though. I'd rather have The Great Sink Robbery myself. After checking it was actually called That Sinking Feeling, so maybe not right for the moment.

Yeah I'm not one for the shortbread tin nationalism that you see a lot at these events. Was at least a half dozen folk sporting that lord of the tartan army look, posing for photos etc..I'm no different to my mates down south or abroad, just want to see Scotland get away from the Westminster stranglehold and give ourselfs a chance to f**k up on our terms

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Yeah I'm not one for the shortbread tin nationalism that you see a lot at these events. Was at least a half dozen folk sporting that lord of the tartan army look, posing for photos etc..I'm no different to my mates down south or abroad, just want to see Scotland get away from the Westminster stranglehold and give ourselfs a chance to f**k up on our terms

Hi @dirty dingus , how might an indy Scotland f**k up on its own terms? 

just.give a few examples.

Birth of a Nation? Have you ever seen any footage from Birth of a Nation? To suggest there’s comparisons between someone showing Braveheart in a public forum and Birth of a Nation is absolute pish. You’re a good poster WB but that’s utter tosh mate.