When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Does everyone have to be at a certain point at a certain time during a 6 hr rally to satisfy you?  I said "Probably a couple of thousand(max) but so many coming and going hard to tell." 

Do you have photos from inside the pubs in and around the square? The 2 ah was in, the  counting house and drouthys were mobbed with indy folk , next time I'll tell them all to drink up and get their bare arses out for a Phil McSpreader meme.  

f**k off with pish

2 minutes ago, Sunrise said:

Why exactly do you support Donald Trump? Don't like folks a different colour than you?

He doesn't, he's got nothing left but being a shit troll.  Pretty sure he used to go by the name Mcspreader and engage in arguments on an eating crayons level. His stupidity got him binned now he only ventures into the forum with Jimmy Krankie memes and  right wing soundbites.

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

you drunk already? 

"Does everyone have to be at a certain point at a certain time during a 6 hr rally to satisfy you?  I said "Probably a couple of thousand(max) but so many coming and going hard to tell." 

Do you have photos from inside the pubs in and around the square? The 2 ah was in, the  counting house and drouthys were mobbed with indy folk , next time I'll tell them all to drink up and get their bare arses out for a Phil McSpreader meme.  "

"Does everyone have to be at a certain point at a certain time during a 6 hr rally to satisfy you?  I said "Probably a couple of thousand(max) but so many coming and going hard to tell." 

Do you have photos from inside the pubs in and around the square? The 2 ah was in, the  counting house and drouthys were mobbed with indy folk , next time I'll tell them all to drink up and get their bare arses out for a Phil McSpreader meme.  "

have I f**k.
Yup. What a creepy shambles of a poster [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

He doesn't, he's got nothing left but being a shit troll.  Pretty sure he used to go by the name Mcspreader and engage in arguments on an eating crayons level. His stupidity got him binned now he only ventures into the forum with Jimmy Krankie memes and  right wing soundbites.

I don't think he's McSpreader. He didn't deny he didn't like non-British people living in the UK...

Edited by Sunrise

Just now, dirty dingus said:

So you trying to be sympathetic to folk by asking if they were bullied, then getting called out on your nefarious behaviour becomes a slight on our first minister...aye OK. Weirdo. 

fucking hell, you are stupid