When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Indy up to 52%.

Despite the margin of error it's clear that support for Indy isn't dropping. As Brexit Doomsday looms closer, I expect that figure to rise or at least become the 'average' for pro-Indy. I reckon many of these polls don't include 16 and 17 yos either.

34 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Indy up to 52%.

Despite the margin of error it's clear that support for Indy isn't dropping. As Brexit Doomsday looms closer, I expect that figure to rise or at least become the 'average' for pro-Indy. I reckon many of these polls don't include 16 and 17 yos either.

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I wish those numbers were true but where is that poll from?

Nice to see a lead, but I suspect a 'non-standard' question along the lines of 'If the UK leaves the EU, would you vote for indy"

ETA It's in the Scotsman, as far as I'm aware

Edited by lichtgilphead

Update: It's by a group called "Best For Britain"

52-48 (for Yes) in Scotland if Brexit goes ahead. 57-43 in Norn Iron in the same circumstances

49-51 (for No) in Scotland if Brexit is avoided, 40-60 in NI

I think it's quite obvious what this group seek, and that they are no friends of Scottish Independence.

Edited by lichtgilphead

I've maintained since 2014 support for independence has risen. It pretty much has too.

Nobody will have voted Yes 4 years ago and having seen the state of the country changed to a no vote.

Factor in the many no voters I know personally who are now Yes and sprinkle that with 4 years of passed away no voting pensioners.

10 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Nice to see a lead, but I suspect a 'non-standard' question along the lines of 'If the UK leaves the EU, would you vote for indy"

ETA It's in the Scotsman, as far as I'm aware

Poll was commissioned by the 'Best for Britain' group. As dog-food salesman Hague found out to his chagrin.

:lol:

5b8cf7380723a_haguepoll.thumb.jpg.ef4725d2d0405683313f1396ed42a983.jpg

On 01/09/2018 at 00:25, Jambo99 said:

Honestly tho, nationalists in Scotland have fucked it all up. 

11 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

52-48 (for Yes) in Scotland if Brexit goes ahead. 57-43 in Norn Iron in the same circumstances

I think it's quite obvious what this group seek, and that they are no friends of Scottish Independence.

Lumberg.gif

Doesnt even take into account 16/17 year olds and Eu nationals [emoji6]

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

I've maintained since 2014 support for independence has risen. It pretty much has too.

Nobody will have voted Yes 4 years ago and having seen the state of the country changed to a no vote.

Factor in the many no voters I know personally who are now Yes and sprinkle that with 4 years of passed away no voting pensioners.

Unless you use stratified sampling to select your friends, this post sheds no light on whether people have changed their mind on independence.

22 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

Unless you use stratified sampling to select your friends, this post sheds no light on whether people have changed their mind on independence.

I naturally assumed that everyone on here uses stratified sampling to select their friends.

52 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
57 minutes ago, Crùbag said:
That poll gets interestingier and betterer...

Is it an official poll carried out by an approved pollster?

It is, but only a few months old. They say they're using new techniques, focusing on emotion, so they need some time to prove the model.

http://www.deltapoll.co.uk/who-we-are