When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Disappointing to see her getting some abuse in it, I thought she was particularly eloquent and despite rejecting the rabid far right nature of the Tory party she still got abuse from some dick with an ANL profile picture, don’t these folks realise that the only way we’re gonna win is to win over people like Ashley?

“some dick with an Anti Nazi League profile’ you say!!? Hmmmm?[emoji848]

8 minutes ago, tirso said:

Is she going to call it? feel like she's going to equivocate.  All depends how the public react to the Brexit deal outcome.  When is that actually due?

It's supposed to be set by October so the r27 and the EU have 6 months to mull it over and put it into law, but that's not going to happen.

"it has destroyed my life"  
Judging by that comment, wouldn't be surprised if she's had legal advice.
Who seriously gives a f**k? It was a rare case of mistaken identity which Digby fucking Brown are doubtless baws-deep in. "Destroyed my life" [emoji38] Get in the sea.

On 10/08/2018 at 08:23, RedRob72 said:

In Nov 2014, accepted a sizeable bet from a pal, that Indy Ref2 (and a Yes vote) wouldn’t happen before the end of 2019. Finely in the balance I guess, but agreed to the wager well before this Brexit shitstorm.

how much?

On 8/10/2018 at 13:32, RedRob72 said:

Sympathise with the lady in question with regards to her case of mistaken identity, but how the f*ck does anyone get BANNED from a Supermarket in the first place (the real offender)!!?? eek

^^^ never worked in retail