When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Think we Scots need to end our obsession with the England football team tbh

I agree entirely - it's a mark of a grown-up country. It's easier said than done though. I thought I was past all that, but I'll admit that this World Cup has shown me that I've got a bit to go.

In fairness, it's not so much the English football team as the reaction of the "British" media and then of course the antics of the English fans rampaging around the country, attacking Dogs, Furniture stores and Emergency vehicles etc (you couldn't make it up).

Like it or not, we ARE different to them and surely any decent person wouldn't want to be associated with them.

I also believe that things have changed dramatically over the past few months from a political perspective, mundell and his masters have made it obundantly clear that Scotland is only a region within England and will always be treated as such, even though they paid us lip service with a toothless parliament.

Basically if we want change and we want to prosper as a nation, then setting ourselves free from London is the only plausible way.............

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

In fairness, it's not so much the English football team as the reaction of the "British" media.

I agree with this. I think that separate production/commentators/pundits etc around the games would go a long way to defusing things.

I agree with this. I think that separate production/commentators/pundits etc around the games would go a long way to defusing things.
Why, like it or not we are British... We fucking voted for it. The BBC caters for the far superior population in the UK ie the English. Only way this will ever change is through devolved media(never happen) or independence. Suck it up I'm afraid.....

7 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
13 minutes ago, Adamski said:

Why, like it or not we are British... We fucking voted for it. The BBC caters for the far superior population in the UK ie the English. Only way this will ever change is through devolved media(never happen) or independence. Suck it up I'm afraid.....

I didn't vote for it and I'm NOT British.

Using the same argument, everyone in the UK is a tory because they had a majority in the UK election or everyone in Scotland is a Nationalist as they had the majority in Scotland.

Sorry, but that's just nonsense.

Using the same argument, everyone in the UK is a tory because they had a majority in the UK election or everyone in Scotland is a Nationalist as they had the majority in Scotland.
Unfortunately Scotland is part of UK, rest of my statement stands. It's very unfortunate

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
12 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Unfortunately Scotland is part of UK, rest of my statement stands. It's very unfortunate

Nope, it's still unadulterated nonsense so far as I'm concerned............

33 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Survation poll

Yes 47% No 53%

3% margin of error with sample of 1002 people.

Basically static. The only thing that is going to move this either way is an actual campaign.