When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wetherspoons in Inverness is actually quite good. They serve excellent Aberdeen Angus steaks in there on Tuesday nights for around £7 a head including a pint.
In this area they are utter garbage. Here's a Trip Advisor review for one in Burnley :
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile Unhiegenic

On Thursday 14th September me and some friends went to Witherspoon's for a bite to eat and some drinks. The food and drink were reasonable priced and the service was efficient the thing that put us of our evening was we and some other members of the public saw some mice running around the pub where we was eating, when we called the bar staff over they saw the mice and said they,er not hurting anyone are they and that was that. Outside the pub there's a notice stating 4 out of 5 stars for food hygiene . ( what a joke ).

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g503927-d5587060-r524916629-The_Boot_Inn-Burnley_Lancashire_England.html#

Had quite honestly the worst meal of my life in the inverness city centre wetherspoons near the train station.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Wetherspoons in Inverness is actually quite good. They serve excellent Aberdeen Angus steaks in there on Tuesday nights for around £7 a head including a pint.

In this area they are utter garbage. Here's a Trip Advisor review for one in Burnley :

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

On Thursday 14th September me and some friends went to Witherspoon's for a bite to eat and some drinks. The food and drink were reasonable priced and the service was efficient the thing that put us of our evening was we and some other members of the public saw some mice running around the pub where we was eating, when we called the bar staff over they saw the mice and said they,er not hurting anyone are they and that was that. Outside the pub there's a notice stating 4 out of 5 stars for food hygiene . ( what a joke ).

Presumably the one star downgrade was for the mice.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Had quite honestly the worst meal of my life in the inverness city centre wetherspoons near the train station.

You mean the Kings Highway on Church Street?  Haven't been in in ages but always thought it was awfully drab.

13 minutes ago, Lex said:

No wonder Nicola isn’t calling one with polling numbers like these.

IMG_6446.jpg

Just ain’t happening at all, is it?

Looked this Britain Elects up and found they are just a kitchen table mob, no-one takes seriously.

Panelbase are online survey cowboys trying to make a name for themselves.

Anyway who gives a feck with polls as they keep on getting it wrong, Trump won didn't he and the polls were way out of kilter with that.

Can't think of any other political party getting over 7,000 new members in three days can you?

Say's it all really. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

Looked this Britain Elects up and found they are just a kitchen table mob, no-one takes seriously.
Panelbase are online survey cowboys trying to make a name for themselves.
Anyway who gives a feck with polls as they keep on getting it wrong, Trump won didn't he and the polls were way out of kilter with that.
Can't think of any other political party getting over 7,000 new members in three days can you?
Say's it all really. 

Poll doesn’t say what you’re looking for = poll is wrong.

Straight out the 2014 playbook. Will you lot ever learn [emoji28]

Pretty clear its a long-term game - and gives the lie to the idea there's no former YES voters now going for NO.

Its otherwise been a guid week for the independence movement.

1 hour ago, Lex said:

IMG_6446.jpg

Given that the 7000+ new members didn't join before 13th June it seems a bit odd to mention them.

My mother, who is a deputy head teacher at a high school has said that Curriculum for Excellence is a straight up disaster and has put a lot of money into creating something that systematically did not need to be created.

The new head teacher fund has had a mixed bag of results and really depends on the head teacher.

If there is a good head teacher who knows where it is best spent then the positives can start to be seen.

However if there is a ‘bad’ head teacher (which my mother knows about from neighbouring schools) it could go south really really fast.

However the giving of funds to the head teachers was basically a way for the SNP to shift the blame of anything going tits up onto them.

I’m really not sure about the infrastructure of schools down south so cannot really comment on that.

All I do know that on paper children in England are doing a lot more competently than children north of the border.

When it comes to class sizes 31+ people to a class was not uncommon.
Which major Scottish political party is opposing CfE?

Answers on the emperor's new clothes.

Salmond was pro-EU. Two-thirds of Yes voters were of the same opinion. Scotland is a country in favour of Europe. England is a country that gave license to turn both its and Scotland’s backs on it. Independence gives the people of Scotland the opportunity to makes it own national decision on EU membership. Quite why you’re so against that (it’s how countries generally operate) is beyond me, unless you prefer “the English voter” to make these tricky decisions for us dolts.
It's not even a case now of being pro-EU or pro-Brexit.

It's the complete disregard of devolved matters that should really piss everyone off.

It's certainly riled me - never ever thought I would join a political party again but last week's events left me no option but to do that.

I joined the SNP today.

4 hours ago, Lex said:

IMG_6446.jpg

Do us all a favour and just bend down add vaseline and take it up the arse.