When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, pawpar said:

SNP MP urges couples to shag for Scotland. Well Kirsty I am an SNP member so check my membership number and callback.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/16279791.SNP_MP_advocates__shagging_for_Scotland__to_boost_population/

Too many averagey looking cockteases in this country. That's the problem. If the ladies don't start appreciating being bought a drink a bit more then immigration is the only answer.

Fantastic video with Lesley Riddoch on the Faroes. They have much more power than we have and use it well. Super fast broadband, even for fishermen out at sea.

Well worth a watch.

Im quite prepared to be one of the heroes who take part in this. It’ll take immense personal sacrifice but the end result will be worth it. Pumping the mrs for indy is certainly better than getting pumped by Westminster.

There is a joke about pumping your missus here but I ain't going there. Well not after you anyways [emoji23]

Fantastic video with Lesley Riddoch on the Faroes. They have much more power than we have and use it well. Super fast broadband, even for fishermen out at sea.

Well worth a watch.

No chance. Too wee and stupid plus the FI premier is fat with an auld wife. I'm calling bullshit on this

When will Indy Ref happen ?
After today SNP to grow a set and kill off Labour in Scotland by ensuring the Scottish public never forget what happened today.
Pile the pressure on Fluffy to resign.

I’d say the time is NOW ????????????????????????????

I genuinely can't understand the sort of mindset that would see today's events as acceptable, and would see this union as a good thing for Scotland. Today is absolute concrete proof that the Westminster parties do not give a single f**k about the people of Scotland, and would rather we sit down and shut up. And yet, absolutely no doubt there will be people who are so entrenched in the union that they simply can't look at this rationally.

So for all of the twattish "servile lol" comments that come out of this, I think today has been a more significant event than Brexit itself, and the reason for that is the above. It's complete concrete proof that can't be denied, that the UK government don't give a f**k about Scotland. There's no other way to read into it. And if any future Yes campaign can actually take events like this and actually run with them, they might actually stand a chance.