When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Almost feel sorry for Loondave, the absolute state of him on here.

‘Foot soldiers’

‘Bonnie Prince Eck’

‘The old windbag that he is’

‘Saltire tinted glasses’ (surely everyone wants what’s best for Scotland anyway no????)

A couple of percentage points to go a certain way = ‘the political equivalent of finding Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster’

What a sad individual

He’s an attention-seeking, self-confessed troll. He’d post pictures of himself giving a handjob to a dying horse if he thought he could get a reaction out of strangers on the internet.

It’s beyond sad. In days to come, desperate trolling will be seen as a form of mental illness.

I don't think we'd win next year either. I don't really want to keep seeing new headlines every few months about indyref2 either. There's a reason Unionist politicians/media love to peddle the threat of another vote. They know the constant talk about it bores/annoys the middle ground.

If there is to be some large overnight swing (I'm doubtful) because of Brexit or anything else, fine - let's go for it then. The next time I hear about how indyref2 is happening soon, I want it to be mean something and for the odds to be on our side. This never ending 'opening the conversation' pish is starting to wear thin with me and I would 100% vote Yes again.

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

It'll be march and yes.

We've seen these kind of statements of fact before. 

I think Britain will end up still in the customs union/common market , which would put a second referendum on the back burner.

I voted Yes and would again, but don't think we would win it - if we are basically in the EU or some form of EFTA, the Unionists would bog it down with murky shite about being out of the EU/UK.

Sadly, I think we'll have to wait a good few years before we see a Yes lead.

Saying all that, if its called and even as pessimistic I am about winning one so soon. I'd get off my arse and do something e.g licking envelopes, data input etc to try and win it.

Probably cherry picked by the Scotsman but the Growth Commission report about to be published includes the currency question. Good to get the big stuff out of the way early so voters get used to the idea, unlike last time when they thought it best to not talk about it if possibly avoided, handing the initiative to the Treasury.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-independence-new-scots-currency-plan-if-yes-wins-new-vote-1-4742129

He’s an attention-seeking, self-confessed troll. He’d post pictures of himself giving a handjob to a dying horse if he thought he could get a reaction out of strangers on the internet.
It’s beyond sad. In days to come, desperate trolling will be seen as a form of mental illness.
And yet here you are once again delivering your verdict. I thought i was more than reasonable in my opinion and any horsey handjob themes say more about you than me really.

4 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

No. I don't own a swan either, but if I did would that be a bad thing if they are descended from veloceraptor type dudes.

No. If you fill a swan's stomach up with beefburgers, it's full of fat and it'll float better. 

No. If you fill a swan's stomach up with beefburgers, it's full of fat and it'll float better. 
QUORN burgers any good ? I've got a fridge full of them from Tesco 3 for a £5 promotions. Actually "swan burgers".....

Wouldn't mind drewdon tbh, calls everyone yer da and tries to 'fit in' It's actually mildly amusing
I try to fit in. It's my opinions some find unnerving and cause them to be hostile as the very foundations of what they believe are shaken. Antlion's like that with his "cut and paste" troll response. Fear of the truth that is.