When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I forgot to ask. If the UK is a nothing nation, and Scotland is part of the UK. What does that make Scotland?

Even more of a nothing nation.

Difference being we don't give a f**k or have a misplaced sense of superiority or standing on the global stage.

1 minute ago, MICKYMACK said:

I forgot to ask. If the UK is a nothing nation, and Scotland is part of the UK. What does that make Scotland?

Part of a nothing nation. Hopefully not for the long haul. There's no need for Scotland to melt with HMS Iceberg Britannia.

It amazes me that the UK is still clinging on to illusions of grandeur. Those days were lost in the mud of World War One. It amazes me even more that some people think the UK has all sorts of bargaining chips and things will be just dandy. All I've heard so far are some veiled threats about not cooperating with sharing security information.

Great start.

21 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

The GBPeople will walk away with the EU in a shambles. I heard a story that the toothbrush was invented in Ohio, as if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

Here's some info for you and your cash.

https://subscriptions.capitalandconflict.com/X982T2GR/europe

Absolutely fantastic but I'm from Galashiels. There's a wee clue in My Team.

5 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

Even more of a nothing nation.  Well you said it

Difference being we don't give a f**k.  Does this come from a inferiority complex.  or have a misplaced sense of superiority or standing on the global stage. On the contrary. Scottish exceptionalism is based on a SNP mistaken sense of moral superiority.

31 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

The GBPeople will walk away with the EU in a shambles. I heard a story that the toothbrush was invented in Ohio, as if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

Here's some info for you and your cash.

https://subscriptions.capitalandconflict.com/X982T2GR/europe

Roolz Brittania

C8bVGnSXcAAN4zI.jpg:large

7 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Part of a nothing nation. Hopefully not for the long haul. There's no need for Scotland to melt with HMS Iceberg Britannia.

It amazes me that the UK is still clinging on to illusions of grandeur. Those days were lost in the mud of World War One. It amazes me even more that some people think the UK has all sorts of bargaining chips and things will be just dandy. All I've heard so far are some veiled threats about not cooperating with sharing security information.

Great start.

Must be 02:45h in Ohio. Don't let me keep you up. But you're not really in Ohio, are you? You must be some sort of fantasist.

5 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

Even more of a nothing nation.  Well you said it

Difference being we don't give a f**k.  Does this come from a inferiority complex.  or have a misplaced sense of superiority or standing on the global stage. On the contrary. Scottish exceptionalism is based on a SNP mistaken sense of moral superiority.

It doesn't come from anything. Just that nobody particularly cares.

And I really don't think anyone thinks Scotland is exceptional.

2 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

Must be 02:45h in Ohio. Don't let me keep you up. But you're not really in Ohio, are you? You must be some sort of fantasist.

^^^^^^^

Thick as f**k troll aswell

On 02/04/2017 at 18:50, kilbowie2002 said:

Why should they have? Its not their fault that they couldn't predict the electorate would be found to be xenophobic arseholes? Its not the NHS administrators fault that we have a lazy society.

The failure to predict  and plan how many  porters, nurses , doctors  etc would be needed started at least a decade or more ago.  Total embarrasing cock up . No other section of society would be allowed to be run so poorly. But the National Religion that is the NHS gets away with mis- management, poor planning,  profligateness etc and we applaud it and worship it despite it not being fit for purpose.....Nothing to do with xenophobic arseholes .

17 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

The failure to predict  and plan how many  porters, nurses , doctors  etc would be needed started at least a decade or more ago.  Total embarrasing cock up . No other section of society would be allowed to be run so poorly. But the National Religion that is the NHS gets away with mis- management, poor planning,  profligateness etc and we applaud it and worship it despite it not being fit for purpose.....Nothing to do with xenophobic arseholes .

All these people were planned for and recruited from the available workforce pool. Unfortunately the pool has just been drastically cut. 

Are you suggesting we should only ever have employed British people in the NHS? 

All these people were planned for and recruited from the available workforce pool. Unfortunately the pool has just been drastically cut. 

that kind of xenophobic/insular/racist/putting Britain first/discrimatory (choose your own term) approach would be illegal under current law.

Only when the UK "takes back control" will it become feasible to legalise putting "No Dagos, krauts, Frogd or beetroot munchers" on job adverts.

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

No I'm suggesting we as a nation f*cked up by not creating enough opportunities for more training places in this country.. Hardly a xenophobic view tio expect your National Health Service to train people from the nation it serves.( as stated by TopCat ) 

FYI I have no problem with foreigeners and I don't how you extrapolate from criticising the recruitment and training policies of the NHS the opinion tht I am anti foreigner....far from it in fact. Doesn't mean I'm not a realist.