When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aye he just wandered on to our television's and started spouting pish.
Then whoever does call the shots was happy for him to go on another news programme and repeat it.

Nothing to see here though.

I think they could be doing with McSpreaders unique negotiating skills for this.

Only he can defuse the DEFCON3 situation of Anglo-Spanish war before the Brexit negotiations begin in earnest.

Time for him to step up...

12 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

You really have no idea how complex NHS manpower planning is. Do you?

Especially when set against a background of ( Mostly ) declining budgets in real terms since the 1970's

Well, I work in construction so I probably have a limited idea of how complex NHS manpower planning is, granted.

However, as they are managing to import and employ 140,000 EU workers one would imagine that the 'planning' is being misdirected.

The issue is about training and planning the training of future employees. They are getting that wrong , have been for years and are using EU staff to plug the gaps.

What if this seemingly endless supply of foreign labour were to dry up?

As for the declining budgets in real terms. That isn't the story the Govt tells so can you back that claim with facts?

6 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I think they could be doing with McSpreaders unique negotiating skills for this.

Only he can defuse the DEFCON3 situation of Anglo-Spanish war before the Brexit negotiations begin in earnest.

Time for him to step up...

Already sorted.....There will be no war with Spain.

I made the call and we're all good. Unfortunately, as part of the deal we were obliged to take Benidorm as a British Overseas Territory and they get Bermuda.......

Peace in our Time........:wacko:

52 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I made the call and we're all good. Unfortunately, as part of the deal we were obliged to take Benidorm as a British Overseas Territory and they get Bermuda.......

Scotland could offer England Andy Murray, in exchange for Indyref2 in 18 months time.

21 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Willie Rennie yesterday:

“The situation with Gibraltar is just a taste of how an independent Scotland would be treated in any future negotiations. For the SNP to believe that Spain will simply bend over backwards and just waive Scotland into full EU or even Efta membership is delusional. The Gibraltar situation should be a hard lesson for the SNP that Spain will look after their own interest and that means making sure that nothing aids Catalonia’s bid for independence. Easy access for an independent Scotland into the EU would clearly be something the Spanish would not want.”

Spanish Foreign Minister today:

"If it happens legally and constitutionally, we would not block it."

Saw that yesterday and had a good chuckle at how pointless Rennie is. 

In a move that I am sure will shock posters on here "the worlds greatest newspaper" has reported on this story but only seems to have included Wee Wullies comments and not those of the Spanish foreign minister. Quelle surprise.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/787084/snp-delusional-spain-grant-scotland-eu-status-gibraltar-willie-rennie-britain-brexit

2 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Real fun will start when they demand Gibraltar in exchange for a half-decent Brexit deal.

Well, I work in construction so I probably have a limited idea of how complex NHS manpower planning is, granted.
However, as they are managing to import and employ 140,000 EU workers one would imagine that the 'planning' is being misdirected.
The issue is about training and planning the training of future employees. They are getting that wrong , have been for years and are using EU staff to plug the gaps.
What if this seemingly endless supply of foreign labour were to dry up?
As for the declining budgets in real terms. That isn't the story the Govt tells so can you back that claim with facts?

It's only going to get worse now it's going to cost an aspiring nurse or allied health professional upwards of £27000 to train in England. That's joined up workforce planning...

Historically, we filled our empty posts with medical staff from the Indian subcontinent and nursing staff from South East Asia. Now since they need tier 2 visas, they have been replaced by EU workers. Even after Brexit we will be importing NHS workers.

3 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Honestly! The figures are freely available from such as RCS, RCPS, BMA, BDA,LSE, Fraser of Allender and other bodies.

If you think I am going to spend several hours correlating this for some anonymous guy on the internet who probably wouldn't understand it anyway you are having a laugh.

The mixture of seethe and stunned silence from Unionists over the weekend over the famous 'Spanish veto' myth being to put to bed across the majority of media outlets was delicious

And we haven't even fucking started yet :) 

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

The best thing about a total breakdown in Spanish-English relations would be seeing those awful Costa ex-pats immigrants getting turfed out of Spain and cunted into shiteholes like Southend and Clacton-on-sea. 

Those ex pats immigrants are EXACTLY the sort who would vote Brexit due to "too many foreigners".  People who seemingly had an irony bypass on the NHS 20 years ago.

Absolute nick of Exhibit A below, even down to what's on the telly :lol:

Image result for expats in spain

2 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

The mixture of seethe and stunned silence from Unionists over the weekend over the famous 'Spanish veto' myth being to put to bed across the majority of media outlets was delicious

And we haven't even fucking started yet :) 

The Spanish haven't changed their position. It's only to rub the British up that they are shit stirring now. The EU have stated that the UK will negotiate with the EU block and not individual countries. I hope GB put a tax on holidaying in Spain at the first chance, it will serve the Spanish right. The SNP will get nothing from Spaniards.  Lets you know the kind of people we are dealing with. All the shit stirring will stop when the EU realise that GB will simply walk away from the negotiations. And the Gib will remain British. How would you describe yourself British or Spanish? Amigo.

8 minutes ago, MICKYMACK said:

The Spanish haven't changed their position. It's only to rub the British up that they are shit stirring now. The EU have stated that the UK will negotiate with the EU block and not individual countries. I hope GB put a tax on holidaying in Spain at the first chance, it will serve the Spanish right. The SNP will get nothing from Spaniards.  Lets you know the kind of people we are dealing with. All the shit stirring will stop when the EU realise that GB will simply walk away from the negotiations. And the Gib will remain British. How would you describe yourself British or Spanish? Amigo.

The UK will simply walk away? Walk away with what, exactly?

The UK is a nothing nation.

I hope GB put a tax on holidaying in Spain at the first chance, it will serve the Spanish right.

Makes the new blue passport redundant then for millions of 'hardworking families'