When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

'Scotland trades four times as much with England than Europe', we keep being told. Yet May says after Brexit, Britain will still be able to trade with the rest of Europe no bother. So what exactly would be the problem with trading with an independent Scotland in or out of the EU?
Also, can someone explain why Britain is fighting so hard to keep us if we're costing them a fortune, we're benefit spongers, etc. If we're really costing them so much, surely they'd be delighted to cut us off?

Probably the black stuff is important. Do you think they would bother if Wales wanted to break away?

47 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

I didn't understand a word of that. But I liked the pictures!

Google says: Scotland, our last refuge

Peripheral less than it looks, happy independence movement of the Scots in conflict with the bitter secessionismi is a true European patriotism

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Didn't catch it but Mays speech had , "independence has been their plan all along" in it.

Huge if true

There's been quite a lot of 'THE NATS WOULD USE ANY EXCUSE TO HOLD A NEVERENDUM' spiraling around. It's not like they didn't only define one very specific circumstance in which one would be called.

Got a wee bit of a feeling that we'll be seeing a statement from Sturgeon soon. I don't think she'll hold a referendum without consent but I could see her calling new elections with an explicit mandate.

16 minutes ago, harry94 said:

There's been quite a lot of 'THE NATS WOULD USE ANY EXCUSE TO HOLD A NEVERENDUM' spiraling around. It's not like they didn't only define one very specific circumstance in which one would be called.

Got a wee bit of a feeling that we'll be seeing a statement from Sturgeon soon. I don't think she'll hold a referendum without consent but I could see her calling new elections with an explicit mandate.

She's already told Nick Eardley of the BBC she has a "plan b" in place.

Look with your eyes at the utter state of the leader of the Welsh Tories:#
C7HrFb4XUAAajKj.jpg:large

Does noone in any of the unionist parties realise that this sort of pish is golddust to the yes campaign? The hysterical nonsense in the press bbc website n twitter will just make yes seem like the only sensible option. The total headless chicken approach isn't going to persuade yes voters to reconsider is it.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Sturgeon knew that May wouldn't/couldn't agree to a referendum before the two year article 50 period had passed. 

The call for the referendum was designed to be rejected so that sturgeon could play the grievance card again. 

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

Sturgeon knew that May wouldn't/couldn't agree to a referendum before the two year article 50 period had passed. 

The call for the referendum was designed to be rejected so that sturgeon could play the grievance card again. 

In what way designed?