When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're expecting me to take seriously the opinion of a poster who took such offence at three asterisks that he reported it nine times in one evening, to the extent that a mod suggested you might want to stop spamming the report function.

Are you that pathetic in real life?

You mean he reported you for using ***?

22 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am, of course.  This is the 2nd time this has been mentioned this evening and I was absolutely right to raise points of contention with the mods.  Effecting improvement can be a slow burn but I am optimistic.

Still, you run about the Sevco threads being angry at folk and hurling paedo abuse at posters.  You'd never do this IRL.  No wonder you're confused.

Wind your neck in you tedious c**t :lol: 

You're effecting nothing, because as the mod in question ably demonstrated, literally no one gives a single solitary f**k for your pathetic and repeated mewling about three asterisks. Also, feel free to point out where I labelled anyone a "paedo". I look forward to your hilarious backtrack. 

21 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You mean he reported you for using ***?

Probably :lol:

He had a bitchfit about someone using it, so obviously everyone else started doing it. NINE times and counting. Fucking hell. 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Carry on ranting about Rangers/Rangers posters, buddy.  Happy we can keep providing some sort of catharsis to you and yours.

Why are you talking about Rangers in a thread on Indyref2? Perhaps it provides you with some catharsis. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Why are you talking about Rangers in a thread on Indyref2? Perhaps it provides you with some catharsis. 

:lol:

One of us has to break from this tragic pas de deux.  Seeing as you're the Sevco threads' Mister Angry I'll step back before you have an aneurysm.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am, of course.  This is the 2nd time this has been mentioned this evening and I was absolutely right to raise points of contention with the mods.  Effecting improvement can be a slow burn but I am optimistic.

Still, you run about the Sevco threads being angry at folk and hurling paedo abuse at posters.  You'd never do this IRL.  No wonder you're confused.

Is that not a favourite past-time of The Rangers fans ?

Just now, mjw said:

They've got one serving a suspension from here this month for that very thing.
Hypocrites every one of them.

It's their favourite hobby on Facebook too, anybody that isn't a Rangers fan is a closet Tim and therefore a Paedophile. It's pathetic really. 

And Kinky a hypocrite ? Surely not :lol:

Nobody speaks the way they post ffs [emoji23]

For example you chronically over-use exclamation marks. Do you shout every sentence in real life? Of course not. What a fucking daft post [emoji23]

The exclamation mark being punctuation used for emphasis, it's perfectly reasonable, I don't need to shout to try and make a point.

The issue was that you seem easy throwing insults in many of your posts, I just wondered if that's how you conduct yourself without the anonymity of a computer screen?
It's not a difficult question is it, an answer either way should make you have a wee think eh?

The exclamation mark being punctuation used for emphasis, it's perfectly reasonable, I don't need to shout to try and make a point.

The issue was that you seem easy throwing insults in many of your posts, I just wondered if that's how you conduct yourself without the anonymity of a computer screen?
It's not a difficult question is it, an answer either way should make you have a wee think eh?

So you are actually as thick in real life as you portray yourself here.

Cool.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

It's because I couldn't give a shit m8

Rob has form for calling people keyboard warriors and asking them " if they would act like that in real life". It's a forum, I don't run around debating with randoms about all a manner of subjects in real life and I wouldn't even associate with " a member of the PUL community" in real life. I bet he's dead hard though :lol:

Rob has form for calling people keyboard warriors and asking them " if they would act like that in real life". It's a forum, I don't run around debating with randoms about all a manner of subjects in real life and I wouldn't even associate with " a member of the PUL community" in real life. I bet he's dead hard though :lol:

I just don't see the point in firing out random insults, it doesn't contribute much does it? Having said that you're not far behind jupe in the angryweeman table eh?

13 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Every time he posts all I can see are a combination of the MUSSUS BUNFIELD sketch and the Wealdstone Raider  :lol: