Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

I was told it was because he was a bit of a diver when he was younger (always on the deck), but having watched him for a considerable amount of time I cant really recall him being a diver. In saying that , he did go down easy playing for Rutherglen against Cambuslang in the sectional cup game at the start of last season to win a penalty ;-)

I don't think he went down any easier than he normally did before. The keeper made it easy for him to go down. Am sure if he does the same for cambuslang against glens next time around all will be forgotten

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told it was because he was a bit of a diver when he was younger (always on the deck), but having watched him for a considerable amount of time I cant really recall him being a diver. In saying that , he did go down easy playing for Rutherglen against Cambuslang in the sectional cup game at the start of last season to win a penalty ;-)

Cheers mate always wondered why he was given this nickname but never thought to ask lol.

So has Gordon dick not signed?

no, I appear to have jumped the gun on this one. Player and manager both told me that paperwork was signed but when I spoke to manager on Saturday he stated he wouldn't be registering the player as he failed to show for pre season. An Un named signed player also told me Gordon was going elsewhere, Larkhall that's seems to be.

no, I appear to have jumped the gun on this one. Player and manager both told me that paperwork was signed but when I spoke to manager on Saturday he stated he wouldn't be registering the player as he failed to show for pre season. An Un named signed player also told me Gordon was going elsewhere, Larkhall that's seems to be.

Larkhall united not thistle

• 2 weeks later...

He was our best player last season.

Remember Willie came to us from ayr Utd in 2011 , he started off really well, I liked him as a player, his form dipped after he picked up a injury but still a decent player who would do a good job at district or super first level.

Remember Willie came to us from ayr Utd in 2011 , he started off really well, I liked him as a player, his form dipped after he picked up a injury but still a decent player who would do a good job at district or super first level.

Gave 100% every week , lots of skill & scored regularly for us.

Great wee player. Good luck to him at Kilsyth this season.

Archived