Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brining back ex players is great when its the likes of kilmartin & macleod but chris faulds is a terrible signing. Big man is finished at junior level and has been off the pace for a few seasons now.

Your obviously having a pop at him because of his weight. If he's used correctly he could be an important player for Cambuslang in the coming season. Good brain, good finisher & great shot on him.

Seen him playing against Cambuslang at the end of last season for Newmains & he was easily their best player , scored a great goal & caused the Cambuslang defence problems all day.

Time will tell I suppose.

chris faulds is a terrible signing. Big man is finished at junior level and has been off the pace for a few seasons now.

Have to disagree with that comment. Chris will, in my opinion, be an important player this year.

Your obviously having a pop at him because of his weight. If he's used correctly he could be an important player for Cambuslang in the coming season. Good brain, good finisher & great shot on him.

Seen him playing against Cambuslang at the end of last season for Newmains & he was easily their best player , scored a great goal & caused the Cambuslang defence problems all day.

Time will tell I suppose.

There's a reason why he was at junior footballs worst team last season. His fitness has been poor for a good while now and I don't have actual stats but I would be surprised if his goal scoring record over the past three seasons has been anything special. He's a decent guy but my point is comparing him to the other signings he is very poor.

There's a reason why he was at junior footballs worst team last season. His fitness has been poor for a good while now and I don't have actual stats but I would be surprised if his goal scoring record over the past three seasons has been anything special. He's a decent guy but my point is comparing him to the other signings he is very poor.

The only person 'comparing' Chris to the other signings is you. Kilmartin & McLeod were both playing for a club 2 divisions above where Cambuslang are at the moment. Are you suggesting that Cambuslang should be buying an entire new squad with players of their calibre with what is a very limited budget? Our new manager is having to get players he knows about , or recommended players who won't cost money.

Paul McColl whose worked with Faulds before obviously thinks he can be beneficial to Cambuslang or he wouldn't have signed him.

Personally , as I said to you earlier , I think he can play a part in Cambuslang's promotion challenge.

I hear the manager wanted david carr ex larkhall now at blantyre celtic

I liked David Carr as a player when he was at Glencairn, but that was six years ago. I haven't heard much of him since then.

The only person 'comparing' Chris to the other signings is you. Kilmartin & McLeod were both playing for a club 2 divisions above where Cambuslang are at the moment. Are you suggesting that Cambuslang should be buying an entire new squad with players of their calibre with what is a very limited budget? Our new manager is having to get players he knows about , or recommended players who won't cost money.

Paul McColl whose worked with Faulds before obviously thinks he can be beneficial to Cambuslang or he wouldn't have signed him.

Personally , as I said to you earlier , I think he can play a part in Cambuslang's promotion challenge.

You obviously don't know your signings very well as Macleod was signed from Colville Park amateurs and they are not 2 divisions above you. You got that calibre of player from amateur and I feel there are plenty players out there within Cambuslang's reach that would do a much better job than faulds. Its the old pals act signing him.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me he is a very poor signing.

Archived