Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been okay. The keepers are getting to play a half or so each. He's took a couple of big hits in the friendlies lol. Once the back four are settled/decided then we will see how they play together.

cheers good guy from wot a seen wen we had him good luck for the season

Have to say the lang are looking below average. I understand Paul's still looking at players but the players that left are no where near being replaced! Cumnock were poor also, no stand outs in either team. In all a poor game only good thing about tonight was the beer and having a chat with Peter and Willie and that's saying something!

I'm a centre half and my pal is a left footed striker/midfielder. Spoke to your manager briefly but calling him back tomorrow. Working away this week so hopefully will get a chance when I'm back

Have to say the lang are looking below average. I understand Paul's still looking at players but the players that left are no where near being replaced! Cumnock were poor also, no stand outs in either team. In all a poor game only good thing about tonight was the beer and having a chat with Peter and Willie and that's saying something!

Can only assume u were expecting more from both sides in a midweek pre season friendly? Thought Cumnock knocked it about well and took there chances. We on the other hand are getting there, I think, could pick four or five players that I was quite pleased with. Onwards and upwards

Can only assume u were expecting more from both sides in a midweek pre season friendly? Thought Cumnock knocked it about well and took there chances. We on the other hand are getting there, I think, could pick four or five players that I was quite pleased with. Onwards and upwards

I expected better yes! The game was flat with no pace to it whatsoever. Cumnock looked average IMO, they did take there chances well. Which 4 or 5 are you referring to? If you were pleased with that then you have to raise your standard to be in like with the rest of us but I respect your opinion!

Thought Cumnock knocked it about well and took there chances.

If Cumnck had taken their chances in the first half they'd have been five up at half time. Cambuslang improved after the break but noticeably tired in the last quarter.

If Cumnck had taken their chances in the first half they'd have been five up at half time. Cambuslang improved after the break but noticeably tired in the last quarter.

I'd tend to agree with that.

In fairness to Paul , he's taken on the job at a point when Cambuslang had absolutely no players whatsoever & a very limited budget , so it's obviously gonna take time to get a settled & decent team on the park.

Are you the managers minder Peter.

Archived