Largs Thistle 15/16

Barrfields_Largs

So, the season starts for real next weekend with a home game against SBA. Been working away for the last 5 months so only seen 3 or 4 games but fairly confident we can at least challenge for promotion this season. A good start will obviously help. Already looking forward to it

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deans Bowling Club, 5 mins walk from Livingston's park, are happy to host LTFC supporters on 24th. Address is 2 Main St, Deans, Livingston EH54 8BE. They'll lay on some pies, sandwichies etc from about 1pm but open from 11am. If you need directions from motorway or station, let me know

What a lovely friendly post.

Thanks. I realise it's tongue-in-cheek, but most times I'm an ok guy. The 2 posters just know how to bait me, I should know better than to bite. Truth is I respect most things about lithgae and supporters, just not those 2. And, whisper it, I actually made contact with Deans BC via some lithgae chaps ????

Thanks. I realise it's tongue-in-cheek, but most times I'm an ok guy. The 2 posters just know how to bait me, I should know better than to bite. Truth is I respect most things about lithgae and supporters, just not those 2. And, whisper it, I actually made contact with Deans BC via some lithgae chaps

Largs version of pc Cabe

• 3 weeks later...

Weather's likely gonna play havoc with fixtures, so get yourself along to Barrfields (almost guaranteed to be on). Superb chilli, pie or soup from Don's canteen. A new hospitality cabin, open from 1pm, half time, and post game. And likely very competitive match LTFC v yoker. Kids get in free

Food is great & whilst one of the better ones a wouldn't force my worst enemy to watch a game on fake grass

Count me out

What it is with some of you people.Dinosaurs who cannot accept change . I mean seriously wouldn't let my worst enemy watch a game on that, count me out what a drama queen.

I won't watch games on 'fake grass ' I won't watch games at these 'souless ' new venues. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Load of nonsense from people who need to get used to the new facilities and new pitches that are going to become the norm.

These are the same people who will complain when games are off or if a place has seen better days.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Largs Thistle as a venue great hospitality, great food, good surrounding and a good flat even surface to play football on.

Get grip my advice to you dinosaur junior supporters.

Chase yersel pal

Just my opinion

You seem to go out your way to disagree with everyone on here so your opinion means nothing to me or most on here

What it is with some of you people.Dinosaurs who cannot accept change . I mean seriously wouldn't let my worst enemy watch a game on that, count me out what a drama queen.

I won't watch games on 'fake grass ' I won't watch games at these 'souless ' new venues. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Load of nonsense from people who need to get used to the new facilities and new pitches that are going to become the norm.

These are the same people who will complain when games are off or if a place has seen better days.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Largs Thistle as a venue great hospitality, great food, good surrounding and a good flat even surface to play football on.

Get grip my advice to you dinosaur junior supporters.

Why do you constantly go out your way to argue with everyone on here?

Archived