Largs Thistle 15/16

Barrfields_Largs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he won't know he doesn't watch them much just flings smart arse comments around

I now know why you lads think he's a tadger. Was just trying to get some rapport going before the opening day of the league.

I now know why you lads think he's a tadger. Was just trying to get some rapport going before the opening day of the league.

I watched Largs at our tournament twice and I think they will do well mate..play them today so I'll get back to you on it after game..hate taking anything from pre season

Are dogs on leashes allowed in. Last season the peasies have a no dogs policy. Just wondering if it's the same council rules. Thanks.

I can't believe what i've just read.

A Junior ground that doesn't allow dogs!!!

I can't believe what i've just read.

A Junior ground that doesn't allow dogs!!!

I think it's because you have to go through a public foyer with a bar to get to the park. The dogs would probably piss on someone's handbag. People rightly wouldn't be happy.

I'd be angry also, unless it was barrfields handbag.

I watched Largs at our tournament twice and I think they will do well mate..play them today so I'll get back to you on it after game..hate taking anything from pre season

Thanks mate, enjoy the game

Not for most competitive games you don't, you go through turnstiles.

It wasn't like that on last seasons opening day mate, I've only been the once to the new park and that was the method of entry.

If that's not the reason, then why the ban? I had been pre-warned by another owner that dogs were a no no.

Where's big tatties? He should have the answer for me, we chatted at Hannah park for the full half time break.

Last night was as bad as it gets really. My optimism for the new season is starting to waiver.

Hope we can find our form we showed at the end of last season in time for the opener against Shotts.

Impressed by the Buffs Theeesel ... or were Largs pretty woeful ?

Bit of both really. They kept the ball on the deck and played some nice football. We were awful at times though so it's hard to tell. They had a lot of other chances as well. Could have been more than 5 :unsure:

I think it's because you have to go through a public foyer with a bar to get to the park. The dogs would probably piss on someone's handbag. People rightly wouldn't be happy.

I'd be angry also, unless it was barrfields handbag.

Made inquiries, seems there's a side gate but the entire complex is run by an Glasgow City Council arms length outfit called Glasgow Life.

Probably called it Parks and Recreation in the good old days.

Petershill FC are lucky to get in never mind a couple of pit bulls.

Take it smoking is banned as well.

How the old timers in long gone local pubs like Clarks or Sherrys would view it remains to be see.

Last night was as bad as it gets really. My optimism for the new season is starting to waiver.

Hope we can find our form we showed at the end of last season in time for the opener against Shotts.

I wouldn't worry about it. There's a trend to suggest the years we've done poorly in this competition have been our most successful. We need to focus on hitting the ground running in the league without having to worry about knockout games in the league cup every Wednesday.

Made inquiries, seems there's a side gate but the entire complex is run by an Glasgow City Council arms length outfit called Glasgow Life.

Probably called it Parks and Recreation in the good old days.

Petershill FC are lucky to get in never mind a couple of pit bulls.

Take it smoking is banned as well.

How the old timers in long gone local pubs like Clarks or Sherrys would view it remains to be see.

Used to use the side gate for entry now you have to go through the complex to get in. Would never go there to watch a game that didn't involve my team...its a shocking place for fitba, no soul...ran by numpty people. Not talking about the club here but Peasies would be better off somewhere else... Its like having a house you can't call home.

Used to use the side gate for entry now you have to go through the complex to get in. Would never go there to watch a game that didn't involve my team...its a shocking place for fitba, no soul...ran by numpty people. Not talking about the club here but Peasies would be better off somewhere else... Its like having a house you can't call home.

That's how it was for me, through complex. Thanks guys, agree with your soulless comment.

Archived