Largs Thistle 15/16

Barrfields_Largs

A thread to discuss our quick and painless return to the top flight. Our first four league fixtures are;

Shotts (H)

Maybole (A)

Kilwinning (H)

We got off to a horrible start last year so hopefully we learn our lesson and knuckle down from the word go.

Onwards and upwards. Mon the Largs!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A thread to discuss our quick and painless return to the top flight. Our first four league fixtures are;

Shotts (H)

Maybole (A)

Kilwinning (H)

We got off to a horrible start last year so hopefully we learn our lesson and knuckle down from the word go.

Well if you take 12 points from them first "four " games it will be a fucking miracle :huh:

Great start to a thread . ;)

• 1 month later...

A good pre - season for us. I'm fairly confident we stand a chance of going up. All we need is to be less more unfortunate than the other teams in the league.

its alive...:.::it's alive!!!

Shotts (H)

Maybole (A)

Kilwinning (H)

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I only count 3 fixtures

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I only count 3 fixtures

You aren't. Those who are a bit sharper will have noticed it's the same post from last season but with this season's fixtures. The jokes obviously lost on you....

Archived