Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

Agree about Southern Teams.  I was reading about cities in the mezzogiorno the other week and was surprised to see how big Taranto is, surprised they have never done more.  Haven't been to Italy for football for over a decade after going quite a few times back then so determined to go south of Rome next time, will try and sort something next season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't get a chance to watch it, but Trapani won 1-0 at Spezia in the first leg of their play-off. Either of these two are my preferred choices for promotion so not fussed about who actually progresses.

I never used to mind Reggina in the nakamura days plus the derby dello stretto is fairly unique! Perugia were always value too with their crazy chairman wanting to sign a female and a horse 😂

Didn't he sack the Korean boy for knocking Italy out the 2002 World Cup as well?

Trapani won 2-0 last night so knock Spezia out 3-0 on aggregate. Pescara against Novara tonight but with Pescara 2-0 up from the first leg, I can't see Novara making it through. Trapani v Pescara should be two very good games, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Close. Gaucci cancelled Ahn's loan deal before changing his mind and trying to take up the option to sign him permanently. Unsurprisingly, Ahn told him to get tae. Seems Perugia were apparently quite an unpleasant club during that time.

Some of the stuff ye can read about Al-Saadi Gaddafi is quite interesting.

Close. Gaucci cancelled Ahn's loan deal before changing his mind and trying to take up the option to sign him permanently. Unsurprisingly, Ahn told him to get tae. Seems Perugia were apparently quite an unpleasant club during that time.

Is that roughly around the same time they put us out of Europe? Perugia that is.

Archived