Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had one more day on holiday so I could sit and watch all the games tomorrow.

It's days like tomorrow I'm glad I work from home. :)

Genoa get one back then Lazovic misses a sitter within a minute of the restart.

Bit of a slow game.

Always a worry when coming back from a break - teams just easing themselves back in to things. It's probably the least appealing game of the 4 today as neither side are that good and aren't exactly in good form, either. In saying that, they played in the Coppa last month and despite being 1-0 at HT, it ended up 3-1. Hoping for the same today!

Inter look like they're going back to the top, in to the last few minutes now.

Great results for Fiorentina, Carpi and Bologna today. Frosinone with a decent point at Sassuolo as well.

Never mind Garcia though, what about Mihajlovic? Lot of money spent in the summer, but already 8 points behind the CL places, which will be 10 if Napoli win later. Obviously they're very much in transition, but there has to be some improvement surely, and it doesn't seem like there has been from last year. Inter are in a similar period but look like a completely different - and better side - than last year.

Big game at the weekend between Roma and Milan. Could be likely that the losing manager gets the boot after it.

Roma shocking again yesterday. Led within four minutes but dreadful apart from opening twenty minutes. Milan deserved their equaliser and more - really should've won it.

Great result for Carpi beating Udinese and same for Lazio against Fiorentina - they were in need of big win like that

Archived