Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would love to see it but defensively they were a shambles today.letting in 3 at bologna-indeed at anywhere-doesn't tend to be the mark of scudetto winners.horrible feeling the only winners at roma-Napoli next week will be juve

It's a little harsh criticising them for conceding 3 today when they'd conceded just 4 in 16 games before today, and had won 14 and drawn 2 in that time. In fact this is their first defeat since the opening game of the season. They had an off-day yet still almost came from 3-0 down to get a point. Their record against the bigger sides is exemplary as well; Fiorentina, Milan, Inter, Lazio & Juve all beaten so far, and I'd fancy them to add Roma to that list next week. They're still my favourites to win it.

Sassuolo currently handing out a pumping to Samp. 3-0 at half time and could have been more.

It doesn't seem like any of the top sides want to lead from the front. With Napoli beating Inter on Monday you would think they would push on but another poor defeat at Bologna let's Inter go top again and I fear with all these slips ups from the top teams it will let Juventus back in and from a position of no hope they are now right back in it.

I would prefer a difference at the top this year as opposed to the run of the mill for the last for years. Would love to see Napoli win it but fear Juve to some how come back.

Carpi looking good so far. As someone who is mainly left footed, that chance for Borrielo was an absolute dream, shame he didn't connect with it properly.

Better side so far. They look clumsy but are creating good pressure and a couple of chances. Watching them is almost like watching Josh Magennis. It shouldn't work but it does.

An okay first half. Both teams could certainly have scored at least once and I'd be surprised if it's still 0-0 at FT. Niang and Bacca look lively for Milan, but Cerci is pish. Lasagna and Borrielo looking capable up top for Carpi.

I make that only the 6th 0-0 in Serie A this season and the first for a few weeks, too. Quite impressive.

That lineup next week though: Napoli v Roma then Juve v Fiorentina straight after. Ooft.

Bologna win again, this time at Genoa. Genoa have only lost at home this season when having a player sent off.

Sassuolo v Torino was supposed to be on BT right now but has been postponed because of weather. They've stuck on Palermo v Frosinone which has Palermo 2-1 up after just over half an hour.

Archived