Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

am actually gutted for you,was dying for a milan consolation.you must have been incandescent with rage when the ref didn't play any added on time

I was looking at updates on the pitch view on Sky Bet and was pickled when it hit 90 minutes full time :lol:

I've actually won a few bets recently and only stuck that on to keep me busy at work. Can't be too greedy I suppose :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at updates on the pitch view on Sky Bet and was pickled when it hit 90 minutes full time :lol:

I've actually won a few bets recently and only stuck that on to keep me busy at work. Can't be too greedy I suppose :lol:

I think if they were still playing now milan still wouldn't have scored if it makes you feel any better

Oh aye, was anyone watching Samp v Inter? That miss from Correa in the first half is probably the worst I've ever seen.

Haha, aye. There was one up the other end about 5 mins earlier that I thought was bad then THAT! Genuinely might be up there with the worst misses ever!

Torino v Milan was a decent watch tonight - finished 1-1. Not too many clear cut chances but the pace in which both teams attacked and the way they attacked made it feel like every move forward could lead to a goal. It's just a shame both sides were pretty poor in the final third.

Napoli v Fiorentina at 2 tomorrow, then Inter v Juventus in the late game. Both should be crackers.

Napoli beat Fiorentina 2-1 to go fourth. First half was alright, second was superb. Napoli went in front about 30 seconds in to the half and looked like they were then going to blow Fiorentina away. Kalinic equalised but Higuian had Napoli in front about two minutes later.

Really good crowd at the game, too. It seems to have gone down as 33,000 (Serie A crowds never seem right to me), but there was at least a good 10-15k more than that.

Archived