Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top games every Sunday night in Italy. Inter v June next up as well. Can't wait for Napoli v Fiorentina either. Brilliant league to watch at the top end.

Highlight of the footballing weekend for me. Good punditry & more often than not a cracking game. Looks like being a really open league this year at last.

They (and other sites) have been doing it for years! Most Serie B games (if not all), are streamed too.

I always thought they weren't allowed to stream content that you had to pay for in the country where your ip address was based but it seems they are;all they don't seem to show is the UK stuff and with regard to that I couldn't care less.delighted with this,tonight ive been keeping an eye on psg-marseille,athletico-real and of course the Napoli game. :):thumsup2:)

I always thought they weren't allowed to stream content that you had to pay for in the country where your ip address was based but it seems they are;all they don't seem to show is the UK stuff and with regard to that I couldn't care less.delighted with this,tonight ive been keeping an eye on psg-marseille,athletico-real and of course the Napoli game. :):thumsup2:)

I only recently noticed La Liga games being available, might just have started this season. As you say though, any league shown on British tv gets streamed outside of British games, EL & CL. Magic. :)

Referee didn't even play any injury time. :lol: Napoli looked excellent, must be raging there's now a break.

Archived