Livingston vs Clyde

BullyWeeLad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite annoying, (no offence to the Livvy lads as we get it tight about Broadwood's conditions/accesibility/whatever from the lower league yokels), but its hardly the most inspiring tie (from both sides) in what is one helluva irrelevance of an early cup round. Just bad luck i guess.

for me F*** the cups it's promotion that's priority would happily get knocked out first round of both these cups if it was to effect league form , that said I will go to both games desperate to win (fickle) ????

ps sure the livy (Meadowbank, ferranti) fans aren't exactly thrilled at us visiting twice in 8 days

disappointing draw as an away day nothing to look forward to but possibly an even game with Clyde favourites to win the league and Livingston almost relegated last season.

tumblr_m84tmvNfOP1qa4kw5o1_1280.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hard game. Livi had a very poor season and Clyde have got the best squad we've had in years.. hopefully get a bit of luck

Aye but we won a cup and were shit hot in the run in to get 8th place.

Wouldn't take anything from last season tbh, we've signed a shed load of new players and imo look a far more balanced team than last season. Though a lot of young players might mean inconsistency, think we've signed an 18 yo, and about four 20 yo's plus another three are still here from last season.

Ben Gordon in defence and Liam Buchanan up front look great signings for experienced players too though, and the midfield trialist who's in his 30's looks decent if we sign him.

Think livingston will be too strong for us. Expecting one game 3-0 & other to go E/T to get beat 1-0. These type o games should always be played midweek AFTER the 1st league game o season.....

Ps. Whats the prices for these games,Shudders to think.........

Prices are for both

Adults £12.00

Concession £10.00

12-16 £ 8.00

Under 12s Free (max 3 children per paying adult)

I presume we are in the "home stand" can't see many being at the game from us

Prices are for both

Adults £12.00

Concession £10.00

12-16 £ 8.00

Under 12s Free (max 3 children per paying adult)

I presume we are in the "home stand" can't see many being at the game from us

Yes id assume you are in A1 - Cant see many Livi or Clyde fans going to either of these games. We will turn up at the semi final again

Can't see it being tougher than last season.

Looking forward to this game though, to see how we get on in our first competitive game. Not really sure if it will be a comfortable win or not tbh, if we score early I'd imagine it will be.

Archived