Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

Nothing would surprise me with our place at the moment but if that is the standard of player we are looking to bring in it is going to be a long, hard season.

Done not bad on Saturday but not someone who would improve the squad massively

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done not bad on Saturday but not someone who would improve the squad massively

I thought he looked more like a midfielder than striker. He did a fair amount of tracking back and always seemed to come deep. Did miss from about 2 yards out so I'm thinking he'll be chucked

Rose dominated possession but lacked any real ideas. Far too many balls chucked in towards the big blonde striker. St. Andrews young centre backs Whitehead and Whyte were exceptional as was the keeper Bruce.

Adam nelson was the obvious quality player for rose. The keeper Was erratic.

Very poor start.

Had a few decent chances to equalise in the second half but never really looked like scoring.

Plenty of corners but nobody would attack the ball.

Grant is not a good enough keeper and was at fault for both goals. Disappointing that our new keeper, Bald, chose to go to a wedding instead of playing in the first game of the season for his new club.

McGachie isn't the answer up front. For his size, he doesn't put himself about enough and he never looks like a goal threat. No signs of improvement since his last spell here. Archibald looked more dangerous when he was moved up front for the last 20 mins.

Big improvement needed with a few tough games coming up.

I thought Bonnyrigg were the best team in this match and could have won easier, Renton is a liabilty, two red cards in two games , crazy.

I thought McGachie and Hoskins had great games .

Archived