Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct 2 great volunteers!

Fraser mclare not was on loan here towards the end of last season and the more games/fitter he got the better he got, took one of his goals very well the other night other was a defenders header through the keepers hands and Fraser cleaned up!

McLaren signs permanent deal.

We are pleased to announce the signing of striker Fraser McLaren following his release from Peterhead.

Fraser spent a period on loan last season at New Dundas Park, making his debut in March away to Hill of Beath and nine appearances in total, scoring twice.

Prior to his two season spell with the Blue Toon Fraser spent five seasons with Berwick and has also appeared for Gretna, Ayr & Montrose.

Going by the website we're playing Falkirk juniors this Saturday, 2.30 kick off. Would like another defender signed, feel we're a bit light at the back. Hopefully got someone lined up!

Was 16 not Chris Tobin? could be wrong. Heard the same about someone not signing for Linlithgow but didnt catch a name

That's who I thought it was but a few folk around me said Tobin wasn't playing, can't remember if it was because of injury or holidays. No.9 looked not to bad but could we really afford 4 strikers? Time will tell

Hendry was very poor on trial with Linlithgow. Got the hook after half an hour in one game. I would be astonished if we offered him a contract.

Who knows we were told he was but you may be right!

Not sure if he'll get offered anything here or not

Who knows we were told he was but you may be right!

Not sure if he'll get offered anything here or not

Nothing would surprise me with our place at the moment but if that is the standard of player we are looking to bring in it is going to be a long, hard season.

Archived