Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking like Bonnyrigg have made a good amount of new signings, Have you guy's any information on any pre season games you have planned, hopefully get along to one.

posted above ^^

I remember watching the lad Mcgachie when he was with Motherwell youth and he looked a bit of a prospect then. Don't really know what happened regarding Kieran I'm sure Motherwell released him after he finished the season as top goal scorer and player of the year that season which doesn't really make any sense.

I remember your tear stained resignation from P&B earlier in the week, what happened to that? :unsure::unsure2::rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I remember watching the lad Mcgachie when he was with Motherwell youth and he looked a bit of a prospect then. Don't really know what happened regarding Kieran I'm sure Motherwell released him after he finished the season as top goal scorer and player of the year that season which doesn't really make any sense.

Just seems to have lost his way. He had loan spells at Annan and Clyde a couple of seasons ago and didn't do much on the occasions I saw him.

I seen him play for Civil Service Strollers at the start of last season and there were occasional glimpses of what he could achieve in his game.

Just seems to have lost his way. He had loan spells at Annan and Clyde a couple of seasons ago and didn't do much on the occasions I saw him.

I seen him play for Civil Service Strollers at the start of last season and there were occasional glimpses of what he could achieve in his game.

Thanks for that watched him a few times at age Seventeen and he looked a prospect then so I would imagine if you can get the lad's confidence back the best in him will follow.sometimes boys at around Nineteen Twenty go through bad spells, sometimes it's just their social life has changed at that age and hopefully Bonnyrigg can get the best out of him. Hopefully I'll get along to one of your pre season games.

Anybody know who the trialist was that scored 2 tonight?

Fraser mclaren.

Good start for the lads obviously a lot bigger tests to come but took our goals very well.

Oh and £5 for a friendly hang your heads in shame civil !

Archived