Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopeful that a lucky Scottish Cup draw next year could allow us the funds to get rid of the Portacabins and replace with a proper building again. The ground is really in need of a refurb. The staff do a great job with the finds they have mind you.

Hopeful that a lucky Scottish Cup draw next year could allow us the funds to get rid of the Portacabins and replace with a proper building again. The ground is really in need of a refurb. The staff do a great job with the finds they have mind you.

Andy kelly lounge currently being extended

No your thinking of Dave White Lounge.

Long term plans have to be a permanent structure but dont see that happening in next year or 2. maybe once Community Club and access to funding etc is all sorted this will move the the forefront of plans

No your thinking of Dave White Lounge.

Long term plans have to be a permanent structure but dont see that happening in next year or 2. maybe once Community Club and access to funding etc is all sorted this will move the the forefront of plans

Well I am surprised that you don't know your Rose history. It is the John White Lounge a legend.

Don't think Dave White iOS a player to have a lounge named after him.

Quote from your former Manager. "The league table doesn't lie. I brought a lot of the players to Bonnyrigg and they are a great bunch of boys who deserve their success." Who did he bring to the Club out of interest?

Kidd, McIntosh, mcgachie, tobin, moyes, turner were all signed at start of the season, not sure if they were robbie/ mcglynn / charlie signings

McLaren was a mcglynn signing.

Mcglyyn has had a far better season at lithgae than he had at bonnyrigg and there was nobody shouting for his head at bonnyrigg before he left.

Well I am surprised that you don't know your Rose history. It is the John White Lounge a legend.

Don't think Dave White iOS a player to have a lounge named after him.

your right me bad :ph34r:

Dave wiz a no bad player but maybe no here long enough for a lounge :oops

With my memory Hoskins signed in January 2015 and who was the manager then aye Mcglynn. So not a Robbie signing.

Robbie has moulded the players whoever signed them in to a great team and fully deserved to win the SuperLeague personally I am delighted.

Sorry to be losing Ross Archibald with his retiral again personally great captain great player and great example to all junior players he will be missed around New Dundas Park and I thank him for his services in his time with The Big Rose.

Archived