Sack race

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps then Mr king will want to be like the last Chairman and move us to Coatbridge .Would it not be better for the new team owners to work with the stadium company since an increased youth development programme is the plan

stadium= facilities

airdrieonians= youth team development.

Also the new chairman spoke about community projects and moving forward ie full time football so why not use the stadium as a base ?

Perhaps then Mr king will want to be like the last Chairman and move us to Coatbridge .Would it not be better for the new team owners to work with the stadium company since an increased youth development programme is the plan

stadium= facilities

airdrieonians= youth team development.

Also the new chairman spoke about community projects and moving forward ie full time football so why not use the stadium as a base ?

Here we go again:

The stadium as it is costs the club a lot of money, but if it was taken on by the club as a going concern then it would cost a hell of a lot more. Safe to say that if "The Stadium Company" didn't take it on those years ago an Asda would've been built on the ground by now.

It is understood that the new board are waiting on the council to give them permission to take a public space on and develop it to allow high standards of training facilities that will benefit both the club and wider community. This would mean that the club doesn't need to train at the stadium, meaning the club doesn't need to keep shelling out more money to the stadium for senior and youth training sessions on top of costly Saturdays.

Well done though for bringing up moving to Coatbridge again, well done indeed.

Apologies - I mean I've heard that the new chairman has someone else in mind for the position. Whether that's true or not I have no idea, could just be terracing gossip, but I guess we'll find out soon enough depending on how results go on the park.

Chairman has someone in mind? Given the chairman has little experience, maybe we should look at connections to figure it out? Chairman's main previous is with Hamilton. We have a loanee from hamilton and we have Taylor Morgan who comes on loan from Ostersunds. What might connect the new chairman with Ostersunds? Any Hamilton connections there? Might there be a connection there?

Anyone struggling should "Reid" between the lines.

Before i go on a rampage, only success Bully Reid had was on Alex Neil's coat tails

Bollan looks like a man who has lost the plot the team selections are bizarre and baffling for this time of the season. Fans booing the team as well all is not well at that club.

If they lose to an abysmal Brechin City then it would be interesting.

Bollan looks like a man who has lost the plot the team selections are bizarre and baffling for this time of the season. Fans booing the team as well all is not well at that club.

I agree completely. I knew we'd get beat as soon as I saw the team. There is no way anyone could think that would be our strongest XI. If we lose to Brechin then we're in big trouble.

Nish won't be sacked by Cowden. As already said we have no funds to replace him even if we wanted to. He should and will be given time to try and improve things. We are only two games in and were unlucky to lose to a last minute pen last week. Dunfermline will hand out a few drubbings to other teams in the league I'm sure.

We were mismanaged by a money wasting bafoon last season, played soul destroying football and were pumped 10-0 by Hearts and he still didn't get the boot.

Surely it was also down to Nicholl having you safe until the last game of the season?

And yesterday was about horrendously mismanaged, I didn't think Nish would be a good appointment, can genuinely see Cowdenbeath struggling unless they bring in a better manager.

Surely it was also down to Nicholl having you safe until the last game of the season?

And yesterday was about horrendously mismanaged, I didn't think Nish would be a good appointment, can genuinely see Cowdenbeath struggling unless they bring in a better manager.

To be brutally honest, with their funds and current squad I think Cowden will struggle no matter who's in charge.

It was more down to Alloa and Livi also being on bad runs. Both managed to get the finger out in the last month and then we were fucked. No coincidence that both clubs changed their manager during the second half of the season.

I beg you a pardon ? We be got feelings ha ha ha

Correct. Nichol should have gone in December. Nish won't get the same deal. If we're struggling by Xmas, and we may well be, he'll get punted. Cannot afford another relegation. That could finish the club.

If being relegated to League 2 might kill your club then it makes the appointment of Nish even more baffling.

Canny beat lower league fans hyperbole for a club being 'killed off' due to relegation.

Who was the last team to be relegated to league two who subsequently ceased to exist due to this?

If being relegated to League 2 might kill your club then it makes the appointment of Nish even more baffling.

He's talking utter shite. How would returning to their natural level be the end of Cowdenbeath? Nobody goes to their games as it is so not like they'll lose out on ticket money. In fact, they'd be more likely to be winning games in League Two so crowds would probably go UP if anything.

He's talking utter shite. How would returning to their natural level be the end of Cowdenbeath? Nobody goes to their games as it is so not like they'll lose out on ticket money. In fact, they'd be more likely to be winning games in League Two so crowds would probably go UP if anything.

Relying on 2 home games against Dunfermline to survive. They need you.

Archived