Sack race

Self appointing yourself as the guy who knows how the majority of fans think?

Yup. Either that or you're trying miserably at making up stories in attempt to cover up that ever increasing chip on your shoulder.

Pipe down ya window licker.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remember who helped put you here and indeed keep you here. I'm sure I speak on behalf of the majority of opposition supporters in that everyone was pointing and laughing when we did.

I think the fact that a lot of pars supporters find it funny that one of the best days to be a Cowdenbeath supporter was at the 0-3 game at EEP says more about you than us.

Snobbery and delusion of the highest order are prerequisites of a Dunfermline supporter. You're no exception.

We're rubbish but beating us was a great achievement? I'll need to write that one down and maybe it'll make sense one day.

We're rubbish but beating us was a great achievement? I'll need to write that one down and maybe it'll make sense one day.

Who said anything about it being a great achievement?

It was the entire circumstances around it - the large crowd, the pub team chat that had went on since we became less shite, the arrogance of some of your players (especially the little gypo), Leishman trying to fire up the crowd pre match including doing his aeroplane rubbish. I get the feeling that a lot of the pars supporters turned up to see a stroll in the park. After all, we'd been your bitch for long enough. I remember the promotion party getting cancelled in PJ's too.

In the end, you did witness a stroll in the park I guess. Glorious.

You lot can pump us in all four games this season but it still wouldn't alter how I and many others felt on that day.

Apologies for sidetracking chaps.

• 3 weeks later...

Prices from McBookie

**Sack Race – League One

11/4 Colin Nish 4/1 Allan Johnston 4/1 Darren Dods 7/1 Gary Bollan 7/1 Brown Ferguson 10/1 Ian McCall 10/1 Jim McInally 16/1 Dick Campbell 16/1 Brian Reid 20/1 Darren Young

Prices from McBookie

**Sack Race – League One

11/4 Colin Nish 4/1 Allan Johnston 4/1 Darren Dods 7/1 Gary Bollan 7/1 Brown Ferguson 10/1 Ian McCall 10/1 Jim McInally 16/1 Dick Campbell 16/1 Brian Reid 20/1 Darren Young

Might shove a tenner on Brian Reid . Actually feel sorry for Stranraer going from a genuine , hard working , organised guy to this egotistical tosspot.

Prices from McBookie

**Sack Race – League One

If anyone puts as much as £1 on Nish getting sacked - they need their head looked at. We couldn't afford to sack him. Fairly confident we will do not too badly this season regardless, albeit nothin spectacular.

It will be McInally or Young. If Albion Rovers do get cut adrift (not convinced they will though) then he'll do well to hang on to his job. If Peterhead get off to a poor start I could see McInally leaving in a 'taking us as far as he can scenario' which I think is the most likely. Even if the likes of Dunfermline or Ayr had really poor seasons again there's no way that Johnston or McCall would be sacked.

When you have as low as 4th place getting a play-off there is a lot less pressure on managers, even if you have a horrendous start to the season you've got plenty opportunity to turn it round and steal a play-off spot. It's a lot harder to predict sackings as a result as I think clubs are less trigger happy.

Absolutely no chip here.

Merely pointing out what the majority of opposition fans (including Cowdenbeath of course) think.

I don't know a single person outwith Dunfermline supporters that actually has a soft spot/doesn't mind DAFC.

The reality is, no one is safe. If Cowden are bottom of the table at Christmas, 10 points adrift, he'll be sacked.

We're tight for cash but the same would happen to Brown Ferguson

Didn't happen to JN last season when we were shockingly bad abd win't hapoen to Nish.

Absolutely no chip here.

Merely pointing out what the majority of opposition fans (including Cowdenbeath of course) think.

I don't know a single person outwith Dunfermline supporters that actually has a soft spot/doesn't mind DAFC.

Meanwhile, every top flight supporter in England and Scotland also try to get to as many Cowden games as possible each year.

Archived