2015/16 Sack Race

2015/16 Sack Race  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

You're an utter irrelevance.

I wish we could all be as relevant as you!! Not leaving your bedroom so you can continue to post the most dull, tedious and unoriginal comments on here!

Bet your mammy makes your bed with a mallet.

Walloper!

How will Paulo take it when we're in November and Hearts haven't been higher in the league than 8th?

I'm guessing, not well.

Ooft. Putting it all on the line there, champ.

He'll be banned by then probably.

wiggo.png

I wish we could all be as relevant as you!! Not leaving your bedroom so you can continue to post the most dull, tedious and unoriginal comments on here!

Bet your mammy makes your bed with a mallet.

Walloper!

wiggo.png

Contradicting what you said just moments ago right there.

Bit of a nightmare for you.

wiggo.png

Contradicting what you said just moments ago right there.

Bit of a nightmare for you.

I said you wouldn't have been above 8th by November, I didn't say you wouldn't get above 8th at any point in the season. A 14/15 Dundee-like rise would be a good return for Hearts this season.

The answer to this thread is Alan Archibald, by the way.

How will Paulo take it when we're in November and Hearts haven't been higher in the league than 8th?

I'm guessing, not well.

That sounds to me like you'd be pretty confident making a charity bet about that?

Archibald won't be sacked unless he goes for dinner with Jordan McMillan.

Ratman will be first to go. Wasn't good enough to get us out of diddy league. Now the squad he inherited at DU is moving to Glasgow, he will struggle.

No chance Locke will get the sack at Killie, with the players he has brought in I expect a comfortable mid table finish, possibly sneak a top 6 finish.... I think he will prove a lot of his doubters wrong.

Archived