Whitehill Welfare Signings

thebinman

Last I counted on the website was 19 ref plus obviously a new batch of u20 laddies to look at. Saying that Bryan Young has a broken hand so we've drafted in a keeper from Bonnyrigg Rose. No sure where yer 25 squad quote comes from but it seems to be a squad game these days no matter what level yer playing at. Ye can only have 11 on the park as you say gonnae be hard keeping everyone happy .

Squad is up to 21 players now ,, some very average looking players but keeps it a large squad to work with at training

Heard Fridays match was high tempo v the young united lads , Some poor WW performances but that's what friendlies are for to establish who will or wont be in the starting 11

the United young big centre half and WW left back appear to have been the pick on Friday

Will be a real test for WW if the games on v Musselburgh Athletic tomorrow though

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squad is up to 21 players now ,, some very average looking players but keeps it a large squad to work with at training

Heard Fridays match was high tempo v the young united lads , Some poor WW performances but that's what friendlies are for to establish who will or wont be in the starting 11

the United young big centre half and WW left back appear to have been the pick on Friday

Will be a real test for WW if the games on v Musselburgh Athletic tomorrow though

You seem awfy interested in ww any reason why ?

You must have been at the game on Friday night if they 2 where the pick of the bunch!! You seem to have something against ww for some reason?? You an ex player?

Who is the very average players that your going on about? Im not a fan of carnie but i was at the game on Friday and was really impressed with ww, the tempo of the game was as high as ive seen at this level even though utd had a young side out. Both teams tried to play football at all times.

Maybe you should go to a ww game before you can judge on these so called average players.

You must have been at the game on Friday night if they 2 where the pick of the bunch!! You seem to have something against ww for some reason?? You an ex player?

Who is the very average players that your going on about? Im not a fan of carnie but i was at the game on Friday and was really impressed with ww, the tempo of the game was as high as ive seen at this level even though utd had a young side out. Both teams tried to play football at all times.

Maybe you should go to a ww game before you can judge on these so called average players.

So is grant still top of your hit list as the 1st manager to go or have you seen enough to justify them not struggling going by your opening post ?

Personally have only managed the Beith game and liked what I saw there but it's only preseason so not getting carried away.

Really looking forward to Saturday :)

So is grant still top of your hit list as the 1st manager to go or have you seen enough to justify them not struggling going by your opening post ? Personally have only managed the Beith game and liked what I saw there but it's only preseason so not getting carried away.Really looking forward to Saturday :)

He needs to satisfy the ww faithful and peter. The team looks good, fit n strong but im still wanting him sacked!!

He needs to satisfy the ww faithful and peter. The team looks good, fit n strong but im still wanting him sacked!!

The "WW faithful"? What are you their chairman/woman?

Your post is one of my best WW wind- ups. Some of the lads here will think I've set up a 2nd account.

Keep up the good work, though I do feel like you are stepping on my toes.

Grimbo

we won't count Penicuik and beith then....just so your points stack up

Strange quote that if you dislike Grant that much seems strange that you are willing to follow ww pre season especially the Falkirk closed door one ?

good luck to all the now ex WW players ,

the players coming in from McBookie leagues ( is that a pub league ? ) , bottom of lowland league ( preston they were total psh ) and EOS teams have a big step up to make even if some are from LTHV ,,, BUT GOOD LUCK

I will admit I was impressed with some of the new signings on show last night

Paleface you should have a red face :lol:

Mike has always wanted to play for the Cookie he has supported them since he was a boy.

Spot on. Remembering him telling me once as a five year old that he can't wait for penicuik to reform and become a football team again when he's older so he can play for them........

Archived