Whitehill Welfare Signings

thebinman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck to all the now ex WW players ,

the players coming in from McBookie leagues ( is that a pub league ? ) , bottom of lowland league ( preston they were total psh ) and EOS teams have a big step up to make even if some are from LTHV ,,, BUT GOOD LUCK

a nice wee sprinkling off vinegar on those shoulder chips should be nice

the players coming in from McBookie leagues ( is that a pub league ? ) , bottom of lowland league ( preston they were total psh ) and EOS teams have a big step up to make even if some are from LTHV ,,, BUT GOOD LUCK

Perhaps comments like this should only be made when WW have actually announced whom has officially signed for them before slating

Talbot play in the McBookie league. Would be decent if they'd signed folk from them.

Yeah, imagine having opinions on transfer speculation and stuff. You b*****ds.

McBookie is hardly a pub league...you stating that all Preston squad could not play at a better lowland team and its common knowledge to any sane person that Lothian would prob make a decent effort at lowland level...so if it's opioions mine is that your talking shite

McBookie is hardly a pub league...you stating that all Preston squad could not play at a better lowland team and its common knowledge to any sane person that Lothian would prob make a decent effort at lowland level...so if it's opioions mine is that your talking shite

I didn't say anything. I merely pointed out the ridiculousness of saying opinions should only be shared on fact when we are on a football forum, in a thread about potential signings. You therefore are entitled to your opinions about his opinions.

I see the WW fans here are as huffy and touchy as ever, you wee souls.

I didn't say anything. I merely pointed out the ridiculousness of saying opinions should only be shared on fact when we are on a football forum, in a thread about potential signings. You therefore are entitled to your opinions about his opinions.

Na it's just you!!

Just wonder where you've been the past couple of years I don't think it's us that's huffy and touchy but no we're just b*****ds :D

A trifle disingenuous given that it's seldom hard to distinguish you from a pint of Murphy's where our wee club is concerned.

How's the old bowel trouble anyway? Been on the throne for 2 years due to a bad pint up at the old San Fergie? Or did Peter eat one of your bairns?

Get it off your chest is my advice, cos it sure wisnae trivial :lol::lol::lol:

u didn't say anything.....man ur a deluded little soul ain't ya

• 2 weeks later...

It would appear from other posts the WW signings are doing well but must be hard to judge individually with only playing them half a game with so many numbers

albeit they would seem to have a squad of about 25 but that's when any manager earns his pennies by selecting those for the squad and advising those that signed sorry your no good enough ,

but glad the so called doom and gloom is lifting

It would appear from other posts the WW signings are doing well but must be hard to judge individually with only playing them half a game with so many numbers

albeit they would seem to have a squad of about 25 but that's when any manager earns his pennies by selecting those for the squad and advising those that signed sorry your no good enough ,

but glad the so called doom and gloom is lifting

Last I counted on the website was 19 ref plus obviously a new batch of u20 laddies to look at.

Saying that Bryan Young has a broken hand so we've drafted in a keeper from Bonnyrigg Rose.

No sure where yer 25 squad quote comes from but it seems to be a squad game these days no matter what level yer playing at.

Ye can only have 11 on the park as you say gonnae be hard keeping everyone happy .

Agreed its a squad game and for any manager picking 1-11 and subs then those not involved at all has to be the worst part of the job

Managers often need to 'get lucky' a few minor injuries to fringe players plus the seven subs rule means that not many will miss out on match day and injuries that make players less than 100% fit will prevent too many headaches.

The key element is success. Players are a lot happier to be part of the squad if the team are going well so if welfare hit the ground running it should help.

I see that mikey Bruce looks like he will help seags decision making with a few suspensions here and there....

Last I counted on the website was 19 ref plus obviously a new batch of u20 laddies to look at.Saying that Bryan Young has a broken hand so we've drafted in a keeper from Bonnyrigg Rose. No sure where yer 25 squad quote comes from but it seems to be a squad game these days no matter what level yer playing at. Ye can only have 11 on the park as you say gonnae be hard keeping everyone happy .

The keeper from Bonnyrigg is only 18/19 but he's a quality young keeper! Have white hill signed him permanently? If so then two of the best young keepers about in their squad!

The keeper from Bonnyrigg is only 18/19 but he's a quality young keeper! Have white hill signed him permanently? If so then two of the best young keepers about in their squad!

He's on Loan jimmy.

Archived