Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Greg stroll in with 5 women on each arm?

Honestly one of the nicest guys I've met. He was with Kane Hemmings, Bain, McGinn, And Loy. All gave me and my pals time to worship them. :lol: Loy has a terrific dress sense, as does McGinn, surprisingly. Shook all their hands. Living the dream. :P

Donnie what pub did players go in?

I genuinely can't remember. It was some bar in Merchant square.

If it helps I took this picture:

post-53803-14385034751237_thumb.jpg

Don't know if that's the name of the place though.

Killie should look to get our Cammy Kerr on loan for 5 months. Killie would get a player with plenty energy (with ability) and we would get him to have more 1st team experience in SPL.

Unless you've played for Rangers or supported Rangers then it won't happen Cammy.

Also spotted the bold dundeebarry down the front with his Yoko Ono, sorry loovely girlfriend.

:lol:

"Yoko" fair enjoyed herself. She's also on a two for two Dundee win record. Might buy her a season ticket.

Cracking game and day out. Good to see a few familiar P&B and futba faces.

I have no fucking idea how I got from Glasgow to my house.

I've got a fucked ankle and pockets full of shrapnel and my wife and daughter have drawn all over my body as a punishment for the state I was in - including but not limited to a FTD on my forehead.

I don't even care tbh what a time to be alive.

Check out your wee brother :lol:http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/01-08-2015-Kilmarnock-v-Dundee/G0000G.xmPl7GENA/I0000W7cRjMwaxO8

Edit - link doesn't seem to work. Image 99 of 106.

Archived