Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is 24 quid not about average for a walk up in the league?

We're £22. £25 for the big travellers as the Americans are fleecing caaants. I don't really mind the prices being different from early to walk up its the 20% increase that's mental. And it WILL stop folk going. (I said nearly 25%to maximise my faux outrage)

My day saver is always £3.60. #BusWanker.

Shove in a heap of change. Smile. Job done.

I haven't spent more than 80p on a bus in about 2 years. Unless I'm caught that is. In which case you just say oops and put the rest in. Fail safe.

The Fintry bus charges you to read the free Metro paper.

And that's just for the one's scattered on the ground. I had a mate who had his life threatened on the fintry shuttle, pretty funny tbh.

That's the beauty, it can be everything or it can be nothing. It can be total euphoria or total sadness. You need to do it to understand it. Words can't describe it well enough.

#WhoDaresChings

A fine battle cry, Matty. I'll be attending the game in the same spirit. Coyne willing our paths will once again cross as they did when we first met: side-by-side in the Tay Bridge Bar bog, cocks oot, urinating like champions. Incredible scenes.

I expect we'll carry the same level of support as was seen last time we played Killie on the first day of the season a few years back. If I remember rightly it was in the region of 7000, a number officially confirmed by Kilmarnock FC and trustworthy P&B member of note craigkillie among others. Who am I to argue.

Predictions? 3-1 Dundee, with no more than a dozen away supporters ejected from the stadium.

Cheap tickets for u-21s?

Why wasn't this common practice at all grounds when I could have used it last season 2 seasons ago 3 seasons ago 4 seas....

Ah f**k :(

Shit. I've just realised this is the case for me too. I'm 22 tomorrow :(

A fine battle cry, Matty. I'll be attending the game in the same spirit. Coyne willing our paths will once again cross as they did when we first met: side-by-side in the Tay Bridge Bar bog, cocks oot, urinating like champions. Incredible scenes.

I expect we'll carry the same level of support as was seen last time we played Killie on the first day of the season a few years back. If I remember rightly it was in the region of 7000, a number officially confirmed by Kilmarnock FC and trustworthy P&B member of note craigkillie among others. Who am I to argue.

Predictions? 3-1 Dundee, with no more than a dozen away supporters ejected from the stadium.

Pint?

Fucking national express buses. :lol: biggest robbing b*****ds in Dundee.

They have no proper excuse not to give change; the stagecoach buses know the score, I can get a weekly ticket for £8.50.

Archived