Preseasonwatch 2015

HibeeJibee

I was at the falkirk v whitehill game on Saturday, im not a fan of Carnie but I don't think they will be relagation favourite's at all.

They where well organised and very fit and played football the right way. WW and the manager seem to get alot of stick on here from people including me!! Im a favourite of the so called dark side and i think they will win the league.

If Seags can get the players he has signed to replace those gone to survive relegation then he will have done a job

Preston= bottom o lowland 2 players craigroyston= bottom o EOS 2 players ,tynecaste= MID TABLE eos 2 players edin juniors = pub league 2 players , Lthv 4 players =scraped the EOS . WW under 20s = 3 stepped up and out their depth and of course those that stayed

Time will tell and im no bitter against WW so good luck WW and Seags

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Seags can get the players he has signed to replace those gone to survive relegation then he will have done a job

Preston= bottom o lowland 2 players craigroyston= bottom o EOS 2 players ,tynecaste= MID TABLE eos 2 players edin juniors = pub league 2 players , Lthv 4 players =scraped the EOS . WW under 20s = 3 stepped up and out their depth and of course those that stayed

since when in football did signing a player have anything to do with his teams league position.what a lot off piss... im not going to argue one way or another about ww position as I don't know the players or how they will come together my guess would be from 8th to 3rd.but to say players are poor cause there team had a poor season is bollocks....Charlie Austin was one off the best strikers in the prem last season in a poor side and given the time i could name a 100 other players at all levels that are good/decent players in so called poor teams

WW play Beith Juniors on Saturday , I have no idea of the standard that Beith are at but will be interesting to see the HUGE WW squad getting a run out and how they compete and how their many new players shape up

Sadly I cant make it as working but look forward to the feedback/reports

WW play Beith Juniors on Saturday , I have no idea of the standard that Beith are at but will be interesting to see the HUGE WW squad getting a run out and how they compete and how their many new players shape up

So huge the game is going to be played in 6 x 15 minute segments so Grant can make 11 subs in between and get everyone 15 minutes. The Mantis is first reserve after his performance last week squad number 67. Sir Peter is 68 and Wallace has been wearing his 69 shirt all week.

Problems eh ... Looking like 5 a sides at the pitz one week enough players for an army the next.

What a shame you'll not make it.

Preston finished 2nd bottom, Craigroyston 2nd bottom of the EoS Premier, Tynecastle 4th, just below the Super League Juniors will be pub league right enough, Lothian EoS Champions 2 years running and 3 U20s who finished 2nd in the U20s League last season.

Now I wonder where the likes of Andrew Kidd, Wayne McIntosh, Wullie Kidd, Gareth Thom were all signed from ...

Apart from that great post :lol:

The HUGE ww squad is probably no even close compared to other teams.

Ffs a few weeks ago folk were saying we had no team.

Sadly you will be missed on Saturday then,you see we're that bad we could've done wi yer 5er on the gate.

Do judge us by one game on Saturday though ;)

This midweek's results:

Tuesday 14th July

Selkirk 1-2 Coldstream

Threave Rovers 5-3 Upper Annandale

Wednesday 15th July

Edinburgh City 0-2 Arbroath

Edinburgh University 4-1 Peebles Rovers

Thursday 16th July

Upper Annandale 0-3 Gretna 2008

Kilmarnock U20s 6-0 Threave Rovers

In the wake of their post-season tour to Poland, I see Stirling Uni are off on a pre-season tour of Croatia next week.

This midweek's results:

Tuesday 14th July

Selkirk 1-2 Coldstream

Threave Rovers 5-3 Upper Annandale

Wednesday 15th July

Edinburgh City 0-2 Arbroath

Edinburgh University 4-1 Peebles Rovers

Thursday 16th July

Upper Annandale ?-? Gretna 2008

Kilmarnock U20s 6-0 Threave Rovers

In the wake of their post-season tour to Poland, I see Stirling Uni are off on a pre-season tour of Croatia next week.

3-0 for Gretna tonight HJ.

EK have replaced their home friendly v Spartans EOS on July 21st with one v Annan Athletic.

Some pre-season EK have put together... Albion Rovers, Airdrie, Queen's Park, Clyde, Dundee U20s, Annan, and Celtic U20s!!

EDIT: Although SFA & Dalbeattie have Annan visiting Dalbeattie:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ScottishFA/Pre-seasonmatches2015-16/preseason170715%20Pre-Season%20Friendlies%20-%20Status%20.pdf

http://www.dalbeattiestar.co.uk/club/219690/Home

EK have replaced their home friendly v Spartans EOS on July 21st with one v Annan Athletic.

Some pre-season EK have put together... Albion Rovers, Airdrie, Queen's Park, Clyde, Dundee U20s, Annan, and Celtic U20s!!

EDIT: Although SFA & Dalbeattie have Annan visiting Dalbeattie:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ScottishFA/Pre-seasonmatches2015-16/preseason170715%20Pre-Season%20Friendlies%20-%20Status%20.pdf

http://www.dalbeattiestar.co.uk/club/219690/Home

The Mid-Annandale v Gretna match is at King Eddies Park in Lockerbie. Not Galabank as given on the SFA release.

Archived