Preseasonwatch 2015

HibeeJibee

Joseph did really well on his top team debut for BSC....solid performance for 90 mins and won the respect of his new football family, great to see.

Delighted to hear that. Our coaches and all group goalkeepers will be pleased. Another excellent achievement for our Academy. Many thanks.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't got any players Newky ... ;)

We've got tons want to do a borrow?

Yesterday in the sunshine was a great day out. It was a game of 2 1/2's & both belonging to Spartans. That said we used 2 different teams virtually. It was a mix of I knew about 5 players in each of our teams. But by the end of it we got to know a few new names. Terrific performances from them all.

By the way Duns didn't take it lying down just cos it was the 1st pre-season friendly & Blair had to work hard in the heat. They score 2 goals that wouldn't have looked out of place in the LL.

Fantastic to see Herdy get 45 min under his belt.

Minty (Keith Murray) looks like another in the Spartans KM goal scoring machines we've had the luxury of in recent times.

Wardy is going to be a handful but we already knew that, just glad he'll be in a Spartans tap.

1st team the lads I know are Blair C in goals Granty (Capt) Grinchy (congrats on becoming a dad) Herdy (welcome back) Blair A ( great goal pal). Team 2 Blair C Granty Blaiike ( good to see you back Jack) Grinchy Deano.

Sammy brought on 1 of our bright young things in the 2nd 1/2 Aaron who bagged an hat-trick late on to make it 8-2 in our favour.

Duns is a lovely ground & on the far bank were we stood in the sunshine it looks like they are planning to build a stand, we never got to try out the new enclosure on the near side of the ground but had it rained it would have been very cosy.

Got meself a new camera so don't expect my usual excellence just yet, it's my ore-season too. Gonna start off with just the goals this time.

Grimbo

Yesterday in the sunshine was a great day out. It was a game of 2 1/2's & both belonging to Spartans. That said we used 2 different teams virtually. It was a mix of I knew about 5 players in each of our teams. But by the end of it we got to know a few new names. Terrific performances from them all.

By the way Duns didn't take it lying down just cos it was the 1st pre-season friendly & Blair had to work hard in the heat. They score 2 goals that wouldn't have looked out of place in the LL.

Minty (Keith Murray) looks like another in the Spartans KM goal scoring machines we've had the luxury of in recent times.

Wardy is going to be a handful but we already knew that, just glad he'll be in a Spartans tap.

1st team the lads I know are Blair C in goals Granty (Capt) Grinchy (congrats on becoming a dad) Herdy (welcome back) Blair A ( great goal pal). Team 2 Blair C Granty Blaiike ( good to see you back Jack) Grinchy Deano.

Sammy brought on 1 of our bright young things in the 2nd 1/2 Aaron who bagged an hat-trick late on to make it 8-2 in our favour.

Duns is a lovely ground & on the far bank were we stood in the sunshine it looks like they are planning to build a stand, we never got to try out the new enclosure on the near side of the ground but had it rained it would have been very cosy.

Got meself a new camera so don't expect my usual excellence just yet, it's my ore-season too. Gonna start off with just the goals this time.

Grimbo

Another season of reading this pish :P ... did they Just present the LL trophy to the Spartans family after the game!? :lol:

Grimbo

Took the game in yesterday. Spartans looked very strong and quick especially on the wings. Wasn't a great game for us missing lots of players due to weddings, holidays and leaving the club. Still it was a good work out for the lads and i wish Spartans all the very best for next season

Took the game in yesterday. Spartans looked very strong and quick especially on the wings. Wasn't a great game for us missing lots of players due to weddings, holidays and leaving the club. Still it was a good work out for the lads and i wish Spartans all the very best for next season

Not sure you can be missing players due to 'leaving the club' ;-) cannae see whitehill fans on here saying they were missing sommy, kiddo and Wayne for their first pre season game ( if they're having any!) because they now play for Penicuik and bonnyrigg.

Not sure you can be missing players due to 'leaving the club' ;-) cannae see whitehill fans on here saying they were missing sommy, kiddo and Wayne for their first pre season game ( if they're having any!) because they now play for Penicuik and bonnyrigg.

Not worded correctly please forgive me haha

BSC Glasgow v Morton on Tuesday at the Excelsior is a 7.15pm kick off for anyone interested in going.

BSC 2-3 Morton

Also Selkirk v Selkirk vics looks like a combined training/friendly/mixed 5 a side rescheduled for Thursday.

FT was EK 7-1 EK Amateurs.

Newton Stewart v Dalbeattie Star announced for Wednesday night.

Newton Stewart 3-3 Dalbeattie Star

Well done Dalbeattie in coming to Morpeth Town s rescue after they were let down.

Friday 10th Star v Morpeth 7:15

Really good workout for bsc today, thought thorn athletic were pretty good but did tire after an hour, we still have players on holiday but our new signings played, really well and got on the score sheet also a great performance from some of our under 20s, on to Tuesday now and morton at airdries stadium

What happened to the game against Newcastle Benfield that was arranged for that date.

Archived