Preseasonwatch 2015

HibeeJibee

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And hit the crossbar at 0-0 and again for a hat trick!

Ref was very poor and some decisions were in fact just a joke but at least Mussy were happy lol

both teams struggled ,

WW decided not to defend crosses so gifted goals to who else but the man they deemed surplus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and worst penalty miss by WW ive seen ( still looking for the baw )

WW must have the slowest back 4 ive seen for a while and midfield created little same with their front 2 but still should have won as Mussy were woeful ,,

Pre season over so will see how both teams progress in the coming weeks when the Managers line up their starting 11 s but based on last night both teams need to improve

not nastiness or malice just what I saw ,,,good luck to both teams

Ref was very poor and some decisions were in fact just a joke but at least Mussy were happy lol

both teams struggled ,

WW decided not to defend crosses so gifted goals to who else but the man they deemed surplus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and worst penalty miss by WW ive seen ( still looking for the baw )

WW must have the slowest back 4 ive seen for a while and midfield created little same with their front 2 but still should have won as Mussy were woeful ,,

Pre season over so will see how both teams progress in the coming weeks when the Managers line up their starting 11 s but based on last night both teams need to improve

not nastiness or malice just what I saw ,,,good luck to both teams

ten posts ago u were stating that everyone judged ww on how they faired against a good junior side,after they done that the two sides are now apparently pish....il save u ten minutes on Sunday morn and put your quote in now if ww can beat threave on sat......poor game and whitehill will struggle against the better teams......There sorted

Ref was very poor and some decisions were in fact just a joke but at least Mussy were happy lol[/size]

both teams struggled ,[/size]

WW decided not to defend crosses so gifted goals to who else but the man they deemed surplus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and worst penalty miss by WW ive seen ( still looking for the baw )[/size]

WW must have the slowest back 4 ive seen for a while and midfield created little same with their front 2 but still should have won as Mussy were woeful ,,[/size]

Pre season over so will see how both teams progress in the coming weeks when the Managers line up their starting 11 s but based on last night both teams need to improve [/size]

[/size]not nastiness or malice just what I saw ,,,good luck to both teams

Again!! another pre season ww match you've taken in ???

Funny how you've complimented them once this pre season.

They must mean a lot to you if your watching them aw the time :o

Again!! another pre season ww match you've taken in ???Funny how you've complimented them once this pre season. They must mean a lot to you if your watching them aw the time :o

Maybe he's a player so needs to be at the games?

Just saying.

Grimbo

Maybe he's a player so needs to be at the games?

Just saying.

Grimbo

Players!!

A few short weeks ago we had nae players remember :o

I just find it hilarious that despite bringing in a virtually new team some folk want to have a pop before a ball is kicked. Also why is everyone so concerned aboot a team that finished 7th last season !

Least wait a few games into the season :D

No many other teams getting talked aboot on this thread .

Players!! A few short weeks ago we had nae players remember :o I just find it hilarious that despite bringing in a virtually new team some folk want to have a pop before a ball is kicked. Also why is everyone so concerned aboot a team that finished 7th last season ! Least wait a few games into the season :D No many other teams getting talked aboot on this thread .

Could not agree more.

Pre season is all about the manager viewing all the squad playing ,then no doubt deciding who is or is not in line for a start come Saturday ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, time for judging is when the season starts

This applies to all teams not just WW

Players!! A few short weeks ago we had nae players remember :oI just find it hilarious that despite bringing in a virtually new team some folk want to have a pop before a ball is kicked. Also why is everyone so concerned aboot a team that finished 7th last season ! Least wait a few games into the season :D No many other teams getting talked aboot on this thread .

I reckon it's Cic since the G8's have been silenced to talk aboot their team eh?

In fact there's a few gone quiet. I wonder if some posters have had the internet taken off them?

It's not like the old days when everyone hated us.

Next time I bump in to the Golden One at the Sava I'll ask him who he posts as on here eh?

I saw him yesterday actually but I never thought to ask him.

Grimbo

Next time I bump in to the Golden One at the Sava I'll ask him who he posts as on here eh?

I saw him yesterday actually but I never thought to ask him.

Grimbo

Ha I notice he's mentioned Nike and macron in his latest blog.

I could be totally wrong but think the new management and staff have brought in sponsorship to the club.Any kind of sponsorship is welcomed at any fitba level so fair play to them.

I've actually ordered a xxl polo for myself :D

Anyone help with these last pre-season results?

Tuesday 28th July

Gala Fairydean Rovers 1-2 Arniston Rangers

Salters ?-? Selkirk

(Euro Unis Cup) Oslo Uni 2-6 Stirling Uni

Penicuik Athletic 4-0 Vale of Leithen

Musselburgh Athletic 4-3 Whitehill Welfare

Wednesday 29th July

Cumbernauld Colts ?-? Petershill

Saturday 1st August

Cumbernauld Colts ?-? Stenhousemuir U20s

• 9 months later...

Whitehill committee/over 60s select continued their fine start to the season with a 3-2 win over Ayrshire side Beith of the West Superleague.

Despite having their veteran captain sent off after only 10 mins they scored 3 times.

Despite opening his mouth wide Sir Peter was powerless to stop Beith's equaliser which flew in from 20 yards to end his shut out sequence of 1 game.

However Whitehill lost a match ball and Sir Peter is being taken to the Royal for an x-ray in case he has swallowed it.

I think this must have been the kick up the erse that Beith needed ... :P

Archived